34. Maggi with Cabir

Hello Fam. 

Happy Reading...

Soha(puzzled): Is dish ka naam kya hoga phir.

Cabir(smiled widely): Maggi with Cabir.

Soha(confused): Yeh kaisa naam hai?

Cabir(pouted): Kyun? Jab tum log 'Koffee with Karan' dekh sakte ho toh 'Maggi with Cabir' kha nahi sakte kya?

Soha(admired): You are a true genius, Cabir.

Cabir(happily): Thank you, Soha. Come let's start it.

Place - A

Manik and Abhimanyu were busy cooking when Nandu slowly went to Manik.

Nandu(meekly): Manik, I am feeling bored. Main thoda ghum aayu?

As if her behavior isn't sufficient for him to bear since morning, her speaking to him politely and asking permission is making him more worried about her. He excused himself for a minute and took her aside. Cupping her cheek, he spoke.

Manik(softly): Nandu, kya chupa rahi hai mujhse? You are not fine.

Nandu(smiled): Manik, I am happily fine.

She hugged him to assure him but it didn't convince him. He thought to give her some space. Breaking the hug, he pecked her forehead.

Manik(cupping her cheek): ghumne jana tha na?

Nandu nods.

Manik: acha ghum aao. Nandini, remember I am always there beside you whenever you need me.

Nandu(assured): I know, Manik. Stop worrying about me. You go and cook your food. Main aati hoon thodi der baad. Aur haan, main Aryaman ko lekar ja rahi hun apne saath.

She, along with Aryaman, went to Cabir leaving a worried Manik behind.

Place - C

Going towards him, she found Cabir with Soha staring into a utensil, intently. Nandu and Aryaman glanced at each other and went close to them.

Nandu(puzzled): Cabir, what are you both doing? Why are you staring at this tin?

Cabir(informed): Nandu, we are trying to boil the water.

Arya(confused): But Cabir, where are you providing the heat?

Nandu: Exactly. Yeh zameen par pani rakhne se pani garam kaise hoga?

Cabir(pointing towards the Sun): Arey Nandu, we are using solar energy to boil water.

Arya(bewildered): You don't even have an equipment.

Soha(confidently): haina equipment. Sun kaafi nahi hai kya?

Nandu(rolling her eyes): Cabir tum school ke basic science ki class mein so rahe the kya? Let us help you.

Cabir: ok.

They heat the water 'successfully'.

Arya: What's next?

Cabir(proudly): we are preparing Maggi.

Arya(confused): What?

[A/N - Remember, he doesn't know what's Maggi is. :P]

Nandu(glaring Aryaman): He means why?

Cabir: hum ek simple si dish bana rahe hai. Maggi with Cabir.

Nandu(baffled): What?

Soha(grinning): Koffee with Karan se inspired.

Nandu: acha. Cabir, tumhe banana aata hai?