special flasback story

This story takes place when Eisuke and Shizuka are in highschool and they aren't dating at that time.
It is Eisuke's birthday and he gets the best gift ever as Shizuka confesses her feelings for him on that day.......

1 week before 11th January.
Shizuka's pov.
I finish my classes and I am walking down the corridors of our highschool when I spot Eisuke in the school gardens surrounded by tons of girls.
( Honestly this guy.... Those girls don't even understand that he is just messing with them. He will sweet talk them right now and break their heart later. He may be a jerk but he is still my best friend. I don't have many true  friends since most of them are just around me due to my dad's fame and money. Most of the kids who come here are from rich or prestigious families. My only friends are Soryu, he is actually grandson of a mafia boss, Luke, he is really mysterious, Amy, she is in my class and is really sweet, and Eisuke, the only person who truely understands me.)
I walk over to Eisuke. As soon as a reach near him, I hear the girls talking to Eisuke.
Girl1: Eisukeee! what do you want on your birthday? I can give you anything in the world!!
Girl2: Tell me first! I will get you the best gift.
Girl3: No, I get to hear first!
Eisuke: I already have everything. I am Eisuke Ichinomiya afterall.  There is only one thing I want though.
He says with his usual smirk. Then for some reason, he looks at me. Okay, he knows that I am here. Still he is talking to these idiots. And why is he looking at me?
Girl3: what is that thing you want??please tell us.
Eisuke: Only one person can give it to me in this entire world.
Huh? What is he talking about? And why is he still looking at me?
Girl2: Hey, we could atleast try.
I listen for a few minutes. Anyway,
I don't like when girls hover over him like that. My jealousy gets the best of me and I stride over to the group.
Shizuka: Sorry girls but I am going to borrow him for the moment.
Girl1: Hey! Who do you think you are?
Girl2: You always do this. You are never gonna get Eisuke fall for you, no matter what because he is mine!
Shizuka: Yeah sure, whatever.
I grab Eisuke's arm and pull him out of the group of noisy girls and start walking.
Eisuke: Sorry, my pretty ladies. I will be back later.
Girl3: Oh Eisuke, don't leave us..
I totally ignore the commotion behind and drag him away from there.
Once we are alone Eisuke smirks.
Eisuke: Jealous?
Shizuka: Absolutely not.
(okay, I totally was...but I would rather die than confessing that.)
Eisuke: Didn't look like it.
Shizuka: I just rescued you from those girls, you should be thanking me.
Eisuke: Oh is that so? Well then, I am obliged.
We look at each other for a moment and then both burst out laughing.
Hmm..but coming to think of it, Eisuke's birthday is really close and I have no idea what to get him.
Eisuke: What are you spacing out for?
Shizuka: Huh? Oh, I was just thinking that your birthday is so close and I don't know what to get you.
Eisuke: Hmmm...there is something I want from you...but I don't know if you would give it to me.
Shizuka: what is it?
Eisuke: I will tell you on that day.
Shizuka: But then how will I get it before your birthday?
Eisuke: You don't have to worry about it.
He says and winks at me, his trademark confident smirk on his face. Then he walks away.
(huh? What did he mean by that?...really though. I should think of something in a week. I want his birthday to be special because he is very special to me. I know he basically has everything so I want to give him something which is not materialistic and he will adore. But what would it be?)
I am still thinking when Amy approaches me.
Amy: Hey shizuka.
Shizuka: Oh hey Amy.
Amy: what are you thinking about.
Shizuka: ummm I am really confused about what to get Eisuke for his birthday...
Amy: You are really close with Ichinomiya huh?
Shizuka:  Yeah. He is one of the very few people whom I truely trust and care about. He has always been there for me. Even when mom died, I think the only reason I could come back here is Eisuke.
( I...I am in love with him, actually. For a long time now..but there is no way I can tell him that. If he rejects me, things would get awkward and I don't want that. I want to be close to him. Forever.)
Amy: You totally are in love with him.
Shizuka: yes....wait, what?! No, hell no! He is just my best friend.
Amy: Oh come on. You can't hide things from me. You face tells everything. You get so dreamy when you talk about him.
Shizuka: Do I? I don't think so.
Amy: How long are you going to say that? You can fool me but you can't fool yourself.
Shizuka: *sigh* Jeez...why are you so perceptive?
Amy: Hehe. So atleast now you aren't denying it. Hey! How about you confess your feelings for him on his birthday as your gift?
Shizuka: Shut up, absolutely not! And you are not telling a soul about this conversation.
Amy: okay okay.
After my true feelings spill out in front of Amy, I walk down the hallway. Hmmm...but I actually do want to tell Eisuke that I love him...but how? Okay, I am really anxious. As I am walking Soryu suddenly emerges from behind.
Shizuka: kyaah!
Soryu: sorry for startling you. I don't mean to be rude, but I kind of heard your conversation with Amy.
Shizuka: You evesdropped?!
Soryu: Not exactly. I was just walking by.
Shizuka: Whatever, you still heard.
Soryu: yeah.
Shizuka: ugh...
Soryu: I already knew you were in love with him.
Shizuka: huh?
Soryu: And I know he does too. You should tell him. That confessing your feelings as a gift on his birthday was not a bad idea you know...
Shizuka: Come on soryu, not you too...
Soryu: sorry, I should get going now.
Hmm...what should I do?

Find out the next story in flashback part 2. With Eisuke's pov and a special image. Stay tuned to find out what happens.....