Entwined Fates ~Ractavian~

Ok guys! So the next story seemed to be for Ractavian! ((idk the ship for Rachel/Octavian so i made it up)) again, vote and comment if you liked it or want a request!

Rachel's POV

"So!...this is Camp Jupiter...how interesting!" Rachel sighed.

It was her turn to come and visit Camp Jupiter. Ever since the prophecy of seven has been fulfilled last year, the two camps have decided to keep in touch more often. Every once in a while, they would send someone from each camp to the other camp to see if nothing new has popped up, and to check on things.

Rachel was expecting a third great prophecy, ever since she told the second one right after the first one was completed...but nothing happened.

That bothered Rachel

                                                                                ***

The first person she headed to was Reyna, Rachel remembered her during the attack at CHB a previous year, and owed her many thanks for the parthenos. If anybody knew something fishy was going on, it was Reyna

"Bark!"

Rachel heard a faint bark as a glittering dog could be seen in the distance, Argentum.

"Hey buddy!" Rachel patted Argentum as a shadow could be seen in the corner of her eye. When Rachel looked up, it wasnt who she was expecting it to be, but she still gave him a smile, "Hey Zhang"

"Hi!..."

"Rachel" the oracle replied for him

"I was gonna say that" he said, as if he had an easy time with names

"Is Reyna around by any chance? Usually she is if Argentum is around" she belly rubbed him.

"Uh! NO!" Frank got red, "I...actually, she's at Camp Half Blood, she told me to take care of Argentum and Aurum but-!"

"You lost Aurum" Rachel conluded, Frank nodded.

"She's so gonna kill me..."

"Well that sucks...but do you know anybody that i can talk to that isnt chasin a golden dog?" Frank thought for a few minutes

"Well...apart from me and Reyna..." Frank hesitated

"Anybody will do" Rachel assured him

"Uhm...the Agur" Rachel softly cursed in Greek

"Yeah, sorry! But if anybody knows anything apart from the praetors, its Octav-"

"Hey Frank! I think i found Aurum!"

"Coming Hazel! Look Rachel, i'm sorry but I-" Argentum pushed Frank from behind, leading him to Hazel, "really got to go!" he called out

"...Great!..." Rachel crossed her arms, she remembered the Augur, didn't look forward to seeing him, hated him, despised him, but Rachel headed her way to the pillow panda killer.

Octavian's POV

Octavian hoisted the teddy bear as he looked up, "Look" he said through gritted teeth, "I know i'm not your favorite legacy...but why did I had to be born with this gift that doesn't even work!" Octavian took out his dagger, slayed the bear in one swift strike, as he threw the remains into the fire.

For once, Octavian didn't looked at the bear's stuffing's.

The Giant's War changed him.

Sure, he was still the pain in the groin that every Roman knew about, but he would never admit that to anybody, how much he desired to never be born. Heck, he didn't knew why Reyna spared his life at Camp Half Blood, and he never dared to ask after.