Insanity ~Charrise~

Ever since Chris came back to Camp Half-Blood, Clarisse would always visit him in the Infirmary, back then she wouldn't admit it...but she had a thing for Chris.

It sickened her that if the campers knew that Clarrise was falling in the webs of love, conjured by Aphrodite, would ruin her image. I mean CLARRISE, a daughter of Ares, the bully at camp, one of the strongest campers there is, falling in LOVE? She would deny it every time she passed by one of the Aphrodite kids.

But her love for Chris was undeniable.

But Clarrise knew that there was nothing she could do to help Chris, his insanity was more then enough to handle, even for Dionysus.

So she did the only thing that she CAN do, and that was to just be there for him when nobody else was. Clarrise remembered what had happened weeks ago when she took Chris to the basement...she knew that Percy was there when all that happened...but even Clarrise considered Percy a friend, so she had nothing to worry about.

The only fear that Clarrise had, was that Chris would never be driven out of his insanity, EVER.

What she didn't knew, was that his father couldn't help watch her daughter like this, so secretly, he asked for help from all the Olympic gods, and they helped without any doubt.

The next time Clarrise went to the Infirmary, she didn't found Chris in his bed like she did every morning, instead, she felt some one hug her from behind.

"Thank you...thank you...thank you Clarrise..."

It turned out, Chris could always hear and feel Clarrise's word all this time, and he finally decided to snap out of it.

For he also started to develop something for Clarrise.

Sorry for the wait guys!!! I had some problems with the wifi a couple of weeks, but now i can update!!! x3 Vote, comment for next story? I HAVE A SPECIAL ONE DUE TO MY 501 FOLLOWERS!!!