Pearl ~One-Shot~

I know i know! Long wait, but i'm attending summer camps and have to do work...i'll try updating when ever i can like right now x3 so i hope this was worth the wait

Percy's POV

"We did it...we finally...did...it" Percy let out a sigh as he and the rest of the seven plummeted to the ground. They finally won the Giant's war, the prophecy has been fulfilled, all the missing pieces where pulled back together.

But most importantly?

No blood was spilled. 

Percy didn't bother getting up, they where half way around the world, drifted miles apart from there home, he shut is eyes, and drifted to a heavy sleep. 

                                                                                          ~~~

Percy should have known better that a demigod should never expect a minute or two of peace fullness, because the next thing he knew, he was face to face with a satyr.

"...Grover?..." Percy thought that the war was surreal enough, but seeing Grover through the link that he once shared gave Percy the same feelings all over again.

"Percy!" Him and Percy just stared at each other for awhile, so much had happened in such a short amount of time. Percy recalled that Grover was at Camp Half Blood right about now, he never got the chance to go back to Camp as he was needed with the seven, and wished he could see Grover in person the through a link.

As much as Percy wanted to have some quality time just talking to Grover and being...normal...he asked Grover what was the matter. 

Grover hesitated before answering him, "Percy...Rachel says that there's a demigod out there" Percy didn't follow Grover...It's just another demigod...can't they just send another Satyr after him or her? "but...Rachel says she's different"

One, she's different, as in she's a demigod that will soon leave the mortal world and join us, nothing wrong with that.

Or two, she's different, as in bad news.

Percy hoped it was option one.

"Ok...I just send a Satyr after her and-"

"Percy you don't understand!" The look on Grover's eyes where almost the same as Annabeth's eyes telling him that no, he can't ask his dad to turn him into a merman just so he can slap tails with dolphins. 

"Where is she?" Was all that Percy could mouth.

"If I remember correctly..she's right at Goode High in fact" The name struck Percy like Zeus's thunderbolt. 

"Ok...and why am involved in this?"

"Since when aren't you involved in anything?" Grover had a point. 

"True...one problem, i'm half way around the world, I can't get back to-"

"Actually your in your Cabin, and i'm right next to you...to put it into simpler words, Rachel asked Artemis to bring you and the others back at CHB-in fact-"

Percy felt a pinching sensation when he jolted awake to Grover pinching his nose.

"Ouch!" Percy reached for his nose and covered it with both hands.

Percy looked around his Cabin, it was still the same Cabin that might as well be Percy's property, in fact, it looked just the same as it had all those months back when he disappeared.