My Little Ray of Darkness (Solangelo)

*Kill me now but...I haven't read BoO yet...so I am so sorry if I get the characters actions and words wrong in advance*

Nico turned around as Will stood there waiting for him. Sure, it was partially difficult for him to turn down Percy after all these years...but Nico knew that he was meant for Annabeth...and he had finally accepted that.

Besides, Will was different.

He calmly walked away, not turning back to glimpse at the Son of Poseidon once again.

Right away, Will looked up, and Nico instantly felt warmth radiating from him. Nico thought it might just be his godly side...but Nico felt something that he had felt way back then when he had first meet Percy.

"Took you long enough!" Will jolted upright as Nico approached him.

"Yeah...I had to take care of something, no big deal." Nico looked down, not planning on what to do next.

Was he really the one?

Nico had been hurt here and there...and he didn't wanted to fall in love again, despite Whatever happened with Cupid.

Nico just wanted to make sure.

"Well, Doctors orders, I need you to-" Nico lift a finger against Will's warm lips. He flinched by the touch of his cold, dead, pale skin against someone like Will's radiant lips.

Will seemed to have felt the same thing, but he just stood there awaiting for Nico to do something.

"Will...I'm fine..." Nico put a little effort in his voice so Will could stop all of his "Doctors Orders" thing.

Although Nico never ad,tired that he kind of liked it.

Will raised his eyebrows as he gingerly put Nico's arm down, "Alright!" he lifted his arms in defeat, "what ever you say...but that doesn't mean I'm just gonna leave you walking like the dead" Will quickly grinned at Nico.

Nico just sighed and rolled his eyes at him.

Will returned a brow.

"You know, for someone playing as the "Doctor" in this camp, you sure as heck want me to get to full repair don't you?" Nico taunted like a Solomon.

"What can I say? I've never seen a little fragile little thing like you around here." He simply shrugged.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"You know I'll just go over the-"

"Doctors orders! You can't go anywhere without my super vision!"

"..."

"..."

"...Fine..." Nico sighed under his breath.

Will grinned behind Nico's back.

"Your blocking my view you know that Solace."

"I know...but I'm just analyzing you," Will bent down so he was eye to eye with Nico, as he held his breath, "your staying here and that's final Di Angelo...Doct-"

"I get it Solace!" Nico pushed him playfully as he crossed his arms and turned his back to him.

Will moved in front of Nico as he seemed to tower Nico by his high, which he did.

"Your blocking the sun from me"

"Since when where you so interested in day light?"

"Since...Solace!"

Will smirked.

Nico huffed.

"You know...your not that bad to be around with Di Angelo..." he smiled before he turned his heels and whispered to himself, "my little ray of darkness."