As Long as Where Together ~Percabeth~

Special Percabeth story!!!!! This first part will be in 3rd person

Also, in case you haven't noticed, i'm putting the stories in alphabetical order now

Annabeth's POV

Seven Years...seven...years...

Annabeth woke up from her sleep in the small room that she had inhabited for the past five years.

She looked over her shoulder to see her fiance still asleep as ever, probably dreaming about a world of blue pancakes and such.

Seven years...Annabeth repeated to herself.

Seven years since moving into an apartment with Percy, seven years since the war with Gaea was over, seven years of a normal life...and now both Annabeth, Percy, Leo, Jason, Piper, Frank and Hazel where around the age of 24...

And now she's to be married in less then a week?

Annabeth remembered the night that Percy proposed to her...sure it was sweet...you know? They went out to a fancy dinner, which was really the seven covering Percy for forgetting yet another anniversary, where Leo some how managed to get a job as the waiter, after hours of begging to Calypso to let him be the "magic" in this wonderful night, then a little use of Piper's charmspeak to get everybody out of the place, Hazel redecorating the place according to gem and ruby color, Frank taking guard out front in case anything decided to crash into the party, while Jason and Nico where the chefs. The two of them ate as the rest of the gang gave them there version of "privacy", which all lead to Piper passing by Percy, giving him a small velvet box, then the next was Jason dimming the lights, only leaving a light to shine on Percy, as they all gathered around, Percy was on his knee, he looked up at Annabeth-! Then the next part was still kind of hazy to Annabeth, a group of monsters somehow managed to get in, they all had to stop, they killed a few monsters here and there, then at the end of all of that, Percy was on one knee again...and proposed to Annabeth, all covered in monster dust.

So yeah, just a normal proposal.

And now there getting married in less then a week...

Annabeth looked over Percy again as he slept with his pillow pet panda that she gave him for his birth-day, as he clutched it to his bare chest. She looked Percy inhaled and exhaled every so often. She turned so that she was facing Percy, nearly touching nose to nose, as she softly kissed his forehead.

"I'm glad i feel in love with my best friend"

                                                                             ***

After Annabeth took a shower, got dressed, ate breakfast, she looked over at the clock.

7:00A.M

Annabeth was used to waking up this early, but ever since moving in with Percy, she would stay in bed to cuddle most of the morning with him every day, but ever since Percy proposed, Annabeth just had to get thing off her mind all while making preparations for there wedding...now Annabeth knew what ADHD felt like.

It was a long shot, but Annabeth called Piper, she never woke up this early, well, nobody did, but when Annabeth called, Piper answered as soon as Annabeth hit send.

~Annabeth!!! We've been waiting for your call!!!~

*We? who's we?*

~Me and Hazel, say hi!!! Hi!~