Cursed Life ~Nico~

This is...kind of a Pernico story? Idk, i'll let you guys decide at the end x3

Nico's POV

"...If there happy...then shoulnd't I be?..."

Nico sat under the bleachers on the field, from a far, he could see Annabeth, Leo, Jason, Frank, Hazel, Piper, and Percy on the field playing soccer against another team.

Ever since the war ended, they all decided to stay in touch, Frank and Hazel stayed at Camp Jupiter, while the rest, including Jason, went back to Camp Half Blood, but they would all attend Goode High. Nico didnt wanted to go to school, being from another time an all, but Hazel convinced him to go if she was going. 

Luckily, Nico got to keep his regular clothes, since the school didnt had to make them wear uniform. He kept his usual dark look which he loved, he secretly played with the shadows under the bleachers where no one would bother him during there free time, as the seven did what ever it was that they did.

Nico didnt think about it...but he secretly wished he could really be one of the dead, not hang around with them and all...but actually be dead.

Why?

Eros, was Nico's primary excuse.

Ever since there encounter with Eros...Nico wished he could just disappear in a blink of a death. 

"Its not like anybody will notice..." Nico mumbled as he watched Percy silently. 

If anything, even a long shoot, Nico wished the goddess of love, Aphrodite, would control his feels...and not some innocent diaper changing baby. 

Jason had Piper, Frank had Hazel, even Leo somehow managed to rescue Calypso who was back at Camp Half-Blood...Nico had nobody....and Annabeth had Percy. That was what frustrated Nico the most, he didnt knew if his feels towards Percy meant that he was...gay...much less, bi. Maybe bi curious? Nico just never knew.

Why couldn't he just fit in? Why did he had to fall in love with Percy? Why couldn't it be someone else, a girl for Hade's sake!

"WHY!!!" Nico grabbed his hair, tears trying to escape...then he noticed that some people where watching him, he wish he could just shadow travel to a far away place...but one thing that was hard for the demigods, was to blend in with the mortal world that they had once belonged in.

He stayed quiet, as he hugged his knees, hoping that people would stop veering there eyes at him. He searched for Percy...which was no where to be seen, then out of the corner of his eyes, Percy was squatting right next to him, Nico had to control the urge to almost smacking him for scaring him. 

"You alright Nico?" Percy asked

Oh yeah, did he mentioned that Percy found about his secret crush? 

Nico resisted himself from blushing, it was stupid for him to still have feelings for him...but he also had mixed emotions about the guy. He had promised that Bianca would be safe...then again, he betrayed Percy according to his words...then again, he helped him...then again, he didn't trust him...then he helped again...then again, he refused to tell Percy his identity when he saw him at Camp Jupiter...

It was a hell of an emotional roller coaster. 

"Yeah Percy...just nothing..." Nico avoided his eyes

"Then why did you screamed WHY!!!" Percy yelled out loud, getting some looks

"...just leave me alone..." Nico planted his faces on his knees, shielding his sight from Percy