ch:1 the day

Hey guys thanks for reading make sure to read my other stories, byyyeeee, ogh yea,

Your name is amy. Your 16. Your eye color is red. Fav color is purple, black, red, and green. your hair is long and black, so long its passed your butt. Your parents hate you. Your numb on the inside.......yOuR HATED!!!

You shoot up in bed, and in the process, you hit your head on the cold metal on your bunk bed with whoom you share with, your bestfreiend, midnight. Midnight jumps off the bunk and feels your head. He has been your best friend ever sience you got here. "Are you ok?" He asked stairing into my red eyes. I nod and rember witch day it is. Tuueesssdayyy!!! I groan and sit up to on get dressed.
Tuesday is the worst day of the week. Why? Becuase its adoption day. Thats were lots of people come to look at the kids and pick if they want or not. Im never picked. I sigh and get out of bed. My long hair in tangles.i pull my hair over my shoulder and brush, and brush, and brush....FINEALLY!!!! done. I get up and put on my bra becuase, im "a little biger than everyone else," if you know what I mean. I put on a white tanktop, and choose between a purple, red or black hoodie. Red wins me over and I put my hair in a ponytail. That hardly helps becuase my hair is still below my butt. I go down stairs, midnight following me and I see the full body mirror. Red hoodie, long hair, black shorts and heels. Yup. Then I see a twitch, and see my demon side. Short brown hair, huge smile. Black eyes, and a black dress. I tear up for a second, and midnight calms me down and tells me she isent real.

2 hours later.

I sigh as breakfast is searved and a little girl with pink hair comes up to me and askes,"can you pass me the syurp?" She whispers barly hearabull. Ogh, did I mention I have cat ears and a tail? She pets my tail and I purr. I dont mean to, but I purr. She giggles and runs off. I get up, not being hungry, and go out to the yard. I take my heels off and put on my rolr scates. I then take my hoodie off and is just in my see through tanktop (I have a light blue bra on so that shows through) and shorts. I start scating abound. Then I fall over a little kid. The kid wasent hurt. I fell becuase I was SAVING the little kid. I wasent looking where I was going and I jumped last secont, to save her. I lay on my back, not breathing, eyes closed, and not moving. Everyone surrounds me and starts asking if I was ok. I fineally start breathing again and look at my knees, elbows, hands and other stuff. I got up, and starting scating but the wheel on my scate was broke, so I fell again. But this time, I was ready. Instead of falling I did a flip. And landed. " ogh amy!! AAAMMYYYY!!?" I hear Mrs.Mays voise calling for me. I put my hoodie on, aswell as my heels. I hand my scates to my fav small kid there and asked him to fix them. He noddes and smiles. His glasses were falling so I pushed them up for him.
I walk in to see mrs.may talking to a guy with a red hoodie, like mine with 3 guys behind him. One with a blue hoodie, no eyes.  One with a purple hoodie with a green overcoat, and one with a green hoodie. I looked at red hoodie. His hair was spiked into devil horns....cool. I undoo my hair and make some devil horns myself with my bangs. It works and I giggle at my sillyness. Green hoodie looks at me and smiles. Its very hot in the building so I take off my hoodie, or thats what I thought. My shirt came up with it and I feel a pair of hands grab my tanktop and pull it back down. I take the hooodie off and tie it around my waist and look up to see who helped me.......red hoodie was reeeeaalllyyyyy close to my face. I blush and back away slowly. Midnight comes and askes if iwas ok, and that he heard that I fell.

I dident see any injories when I looked, well, not looked I got up brushed myself off and left. I look dows to see my knees bleeding ALOT!!!! Im not good with blood so I look up and close my red eyes. 1....2....3.....4....5....si- OOWWW!!!! I open my eyes to see midnight working on my leg. He grabs a needle and thread and gives my knee stitches. I thank him and kiss his cheek. I giggle as I see his blush. I hear a throught clear and look up to see red hoodie holding papers. Im confused untill I rember, im at a orphanage, its tuesday, they are onder than 15......I then, tear up and let the warm tears slide down my cheeks as midnight does the same. "A...amy?" Midnights worried voise asks. I knew what was wrong. I was gonna leave him.