chapter 5: the ship, and the doll...

I have been teasing tord, for the past hour about the kiss with tom. "Wow tord, I dident know your were gay for tom, maby you to should date! I have the perfect ship name! Its torm!" He sighs and goes to the kitchen, I go to fine tom.

I cant find him anywher, so I ask matt. "Hey matty poo, have you seen tom?" He puts his hand on his chin and thinks, FLAAAASSHHHHHHH BAACCKKKKKKK.

"Ok matt. Im going to see some friends, if anyone asks DO NOT tell them im in my room. If they go in dont let them t to uch anything, ok?" Matt soulets "YES TORD!"

End of flash back.

"He..is IN HIS ROOM! I think." I lagh to muself, and go to tords room. When I open the door, I see....everything. henti, porn, a doll of me , magi- a doll of me? I go over to his bed and pick up the doll. Then I see a edd doll, matt doll, and tom doll. I pick up the tom doll, and see their is a lot of needles in it.

I take out one of the needles, and I take all the dolls, and place them in my room. Hmmmmmmmm. Me, edd, matt and tom. No tord doll. A light buld goes off im my head, then shatters. I snap. Their vodo dolls. I see mine is in perfect shape, edds to. But matt has something purple around his eye. And tom, is litterly covers in needles.

"IM HOME GUYS." I gasp and throw the dolls in the closet. I then feel my head hurtng. Alot. I pick up all the dolls and set them upright. My head feels fine now. Before I leave I take all the needles out of the tom doll. Then walk doen the stairs. When I see tom, he seems in a better mood today.

I grb his arm and bring him into my room, and show the dolls. "Wow amy, I know your messed up, but I dident knkw, it was this bad. And why is mine all beat up?" I sigh and glare at him and shove a needle in the tiny dolls arm. He yelps out in pain, and glares at me.

I throw his doll at him, then give edds doll to edd and matts doll to mat. I keep mine. I then sigh, and make a tord vido doll. It takes a while, but I feneally get done. I stab a needle in its leg only to hear a thump out side my door.

I open the dolr, and see tord on the ground holding his knee. I pull the needle out behind my back, and he gets back up. "Hey amy, you havent seen any dolls anywhere, have you?" I shake my hear and act like im scratching my back. He then leaves.

I have an idea, go to toms room and take his doll. I do this but after convincing him to give me it. I tae the dolls to my room and start making them kiss! So cute! I hold the tiny hushies in my hands and matt slams my door open and I drop the dolls, and follow him. I follow him out the hall as I see tord and fom, on the floor rubbing their heads.

"Awwwwww why did you stop?" Edd says verry teasingly. I look at tord and then to tom and remember what I was doing before I get out here. I burst into laughter, and go to get the dolls. I bring them out to the hallway and show tord, and he tries to grab his, but I fly instead. I dangle it above his head and he jumps for it. I laugh. I feel toms doll slipping out of my gip, but before he could have it I make the tord doll kiss the toms doll. I hear something hit the flor, and I see tord on top of tom, kissing. I laugh again and edd laughs with me.

After a few minutes of doing this I finealy stop and let them get up. Tord tries to grab his doll, and I once more dangle it above his head.

Tords pov.

I have the best idea ever. I run to amys room, and grb her doll, when tom wasent looking. After I gently grab her doll I run past her, still amused my toms atmpts to get his, I run by and grab mine out of her hand, and keep running. She flys after me and I turn a corner, causing her to hit a wall.

After I fineally loose her, I grab my doll and amys doll, and make the kiss. amy walks into my room and slowly starts kissing me. Then I see her eyes are a milky white. I put the doll down and she blinks, and her eyes turn RED?!  I shield myself with my hands and forget that I am a guy. She kicks inbetween my legs and walks out. SHE LEFT THE DOLLS! YES!  Grab hers and start playing with one of her doll wings. I flap them, and I hear mett scream. "AMY NO FLYING IN THE HOUSE!" I walk outside to see amys wings spread. I let the doll go, and her wings get tucked under her shirt.

Amys pov.

I feel the wierd urge, to go kiss tord, for the 2nd time today. Then before I can do anything my bodie starts walking toward tords room. I walk in and see him sitting on his bed, like he was waiting for me. I shrug and go over to him and start kissing his lips. ( a.n omg so aquard to right this, you dont even know.)
I feel him lick my bottom lip and I close my mouth

I gast as he grabs my butt. He takes the opertunity and slides his toung in my mouth, exploring every corner. I put my toung to his, and we fight for dominace. He wins and he pins my hands over my head, while we have a full out mameout sheshion. Then I hear something hit the floor.

Then my head hurts really bad. Tord pulls away leaving a string of salive and groans, holding his head. He then deached off the side of the bed and messes with something. Then nothing hurts anymore. I shrug as he leans back over me, and we kiss again. After a really long make out seshion, I hear tords door open and I see tom peaking in, with a teady bear im his arms in some pjs. Tears in his eyes. I gast and go over to him, leaving tord, angry and confused, that I just left like that.

I hug tom, and he asks if he could sleep in my room tonight. He has nightmares! Poor baby! I say yes, and tell him I will be there in a second. He then goes to my room and I hear my dor shut. Tord is right behind me, and he grabs my butt, witch makes me open my mouth agaim. Then after 5 min of makeout, I leave and go to my room. I see tom laying in my bed, sleeping. I giggle and get in bed with him, and close my eyes, letting dreams take over.

DAANG. THIS IS A SHORT CHAOTER ONLY 1 THOUNSAND. I NEED TO GET MY GAME UP. I WILL POST TOMMOROW THOUGH. BY M SEXY MUFIND.