ch:2 home...?

When we got to edds house I wipe my face of tears and get out to get my bag. Then befre I could, tord grabbed them and handed them to me. I smiled and thanked him as I got to the door. Right as I opend the door I get hit in the chest with something. I stumble backwards and fall in the dirt. I look up to see .......tom? Is that his name? Yea tom. I sigh, and get up STILL hiding my eye color.

My tail brushes my bags, witch then pick up after I stand. I then push ton out of the way and ask "where is my room". While *looking at him* ....I had my eyes closed. "Its upstairs...to the left....why are your eyes closed?" I pull out my pocket knife and say, "stop asking deadly questions. You will get a Deadly answer." I put the knife in my pocket. Then head upstairs. I sigh and set my stuff down. I then put everything in the new roons place. I just got done with the closet and I heard a knock at the door. I open the door to find matt. "Hi".... he was smiling verry creeply when he exploded with hugs.

I cant breath so I use my ears to slap him in the face a coupple times. He giggles and leavs. I finish my room and change. hey, if I live here I should be comfterbull of what I whear. I putt on a red croptop that stops at my chests and a black skirt, I put my hair in a braid and my heels that wrap around my leg to my knees. I then walk outside my room to the living room and sat on the couch next to tord. My black hair falls over the back of the couch. Tord blushes then tom sits on the other side of tord, and I had an idea.

I smide my tail behind tord and poke tom. "Stop, commie" I dont laugh "I dident do anything!" Tom roles his eyes and goes back to watching tv, anlog with tord. I then poke tom 4 in the side. "TORD STOP POKING ME!!! YOU COMMIE!!!" I flinks a little as tom yells. "I DIDENT DO ANYTHING YOU IDIOUT STOP BLAMING ME!!!!" I tear up in pain from the yelling, witch makes my head hurt becuase, my hearing is alot better than a humans. It wasent untill matt notices the tears running down my face, is when the boys stop yeling. He grabs tom and tord and points to me, my ears down and my tail lying on the couch and im shaking. "Amy, I-" I hold up a hand, and tom shuts up.

I get off the couch and go my my room, and change into purple  pjs. I then go to edds room and knock on his door. When he oens it, I dont say anything, I just go in, and fall asslep on edds bed.

Edds pov

I open my door and amy walks in and gets in my bed and falls assleep. Im comfused. I walk down stairs to tom and edd quietly arguing about making amy cry, I go to the kitcken and grab a col- wait..they made amy cry. I walk in and asked who did what. "Tord made amy cry." "I did not your the one who kept yelling" "says the guy who KEPET POKING ME" "STOP TRYING TO BLAME ME FOR THAT" ive. Had. Enough. Before I can yell I hear amy scream, " BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP OMG, IT WAS ME OK, I WAS POIKING YOU, AND I HATE YELLING SO .....SHUT IT!!!!!" I got quiet, even though I dident say anything. The guys looked scared. "So yo-" tom tried to talk but amy grabed a knife and threw it at him, it got him in the hood and stuck him to the wall. "Anyone else?" Tord and I shook out heads.

Amys pov

After I yelled, I sat on the couch, next to tord and I got to pick a movie, and im obveiously going to pick "zombie pirats from hell 4" I handed it to tord and went to change into the crop, and the skirt, no heels, just bare feet. I went back down stairs and sat next to tord again, and once the movie started, when we got to the best part, I shushed everyone and me and tord were in sinc as we said this " shh this is the best part....*makes the wierd noise from (the end)* I looked at tord and blushed. Tom gets unstuck and goes to his room "lame". Everyone left but me and tord, I got tired so I poofed into a kitten and fell assleep in tords lap.

I woke up in my a room I wasent fimular with, I was still a kitten and I poofed into a human, but instantly back into a kitten, becuase I loose my cloths after I poof into a cat. I see a move ment becide me and I mew and bap the persons face. Bap bap bap bap ba-a hand caught my tiny kitten paw. I then bap harder with the other paw. they caught that one to. I then hit them with my tail.

The figure groaned and let me go. He then turned over and I was suprides it was tord. I grabed paper and a pencel with my cat mouth and wrote, " nrked. Let ma ort." (Naked let me out is what it says) he chuckled and held me like a baby and rubed my tummy. I purr, and as he rubs my tummy he brings me to my room. And I fall assleep.

Hey guys, I hd a better version of this and the frst chapter, and it deleted, im so peed off rightt noowww.