Georgie

Alona's POV
    I was walking around my new town in the rain. I look up at the sky while walking. I run into a little boy wearing a bright yellow rain coat.
      "I'm so sorry!" I tell him.
            "It's ok! I'm Georgie!" He says full of excitement. I laugh at his cuteness.
       "What are you doing out here all alone?" I ask him.
      "Oh. My brother made me this boat. He's too sick to come out so I'm just going to have it ride down the road and then back." He tells me looking at the ground.
         "You should meet him. We live right there. Just be careful! I don't want you to get sick!" He says. I laugh once more. I nod at him.
       "Sure thing Georgie! But be careful your self as well ok? Don't talk to strangers!" I say.
      "Aren't you a strtanger?" He asks with a small smirk. I raise an eyebrow.
      "But I'm a nice stranger. And I'm trying to keep you safe." I tell him.
      "Now go play with your boat!" He nods putting on the boat and splashing the puddles as a runs alongside it. I walk to the house he pointed at and knock on the door. A women opens it.
      "Hello. May I help you?" She asks with a sweet smile on her face. I nod.
      "Is Bill Denbrough home?" I ask, already knowing the answer but wanting to be nice. She nods and opens the door letting me in.
      "His room is upstairs first to the right." She tell me. I quickly walk up the stairs and knock on bills door. I hear the door knob twist open. The door opens revealing a boy around my age with messy hair and red eyes. He looks at me with confusion.
      "Hey are you Bill denbrough?" I ask. I smile.
      "W-who are y-you?" He asks.
          "Your worst nightmare!" I joke, receiving a small laugh from Bill.
       "But really I met your little brother Georgie in the road and he told me to meet you so here I am." I tell him. He smiles.
    "W-what's your n-name?" He asks.
     "Alona. I'm new here if your wondering. My mom and I moved here yesterday." I explain to him. He nods.
    "WELL m-maybe we can t-talk more t- tomorrow." He tells me.
      "That would be great! See you tomorrow Bill!" I say.
    "B-bye A-Alona." He tells me. I walk out the door to his bedroom.
     "Goodbye Mr. And Mrs. Denbrough!" I say as I walk towards the door. They wave to me. I walk out and back home. I feel like I'm going to like Derry already! And dont forget! I will probably have a new best friend. Bill Denbrough. I smile to myself as I walk into my house and up to my room thinking about all of the fun things I would/ could do with Bill. I sigh and turn off the light in my room.