IT Takes Bev Pt2

A/N:Lol V TEAM!!!!
Bevs POV
    I woke up in a dark place. Once my eyes adjusted to the dark, I realized I was in the sewers. I look at my surroundings. I suddenly hear a music box. I turn around and a big door opens and I see a clown. No not a clown. The clown IT.
       He was too busy dancing, so I take this as my chance to run and take off. But, as soon as I do, IT jumps down and hold me up in the air by the throat. I try to kick but it's useless.
        He mimics my screams and my effort to get away. He then opens his mouth wide and I see hu razer sharp teeth. How eyes go back and I hear screams. I also see bright light, that draws me into looking at it more.
         I then feel my own eyes going to the back of my head like the clowns once before. Then. I felt like I was just. Gone.
          Alonas POV
    The Losers and I walk to the crack house once again. We walk inside and get all set up.                    
      We all walk to the well. Bill goes first, then Stan, Eddie, Richie and Ben follow. I start to go down but then I hear Mike being pushed down. The next thing I know is that I'm pushed down the well and is holding onto the door for all of my life.         
       "ALONA!" I hear them yell. I start to pull myself up, but just then. Bowers comes and cuts the rope. That's it. I'm dead! I think to myself. I start to fall but I'm then suddenly caught by someone. I look up and see Bill. I gulp and he pulls me up.
      Mike is still up there fighting off Henry, when he pushes Henry down the well, falling to his death.
       "What do we do? We can't just leave Mike up there?" Richie yells. Just then Mike jumps down. He lands next to me. As we turn around, I realize  something.
       "Guys? Where's Stan?" I ask, panicking. They all look around, but I start to run and i feel footsteps behind me. But only one pair. I stop when I hear muffled cries. I follow the sound. Causing the rest of the losers to follow me.
       Once I stop again, I see Stan laying down getting his face bitten off.
       "STAN!" I yell. I swing a punch at the lady that Stan always talks about from the picture. She goes back into the sewers, puts pops her head out again, but not in her form, in the clown that has been trying to kill us. Once it's gone, I run to Stan.
        He starts crying and saying that we aren't his friends because we left him alone, causing us all to cry. But we all get up and continue to walk around. We get to this place where there are a bunch of kids floating in the sky.
       "Bev!" Ben yells, running over. We all follow. Bill says he saw something.
         "I-I'll come back for you B-Bev." He says and walks away. I looked at him confused. We all climb onto one another and make it so Ben can get Bev  down. Once she's down, I see here eyes rolled to the back of her head. Ben tries shaking her, then tries something I thought he would never do.
       He kissed her. Her eyes go back to normal and she starts to breath again. I sigh of relief. We all start to walk back to Bill, me leading them. We are Bill talking to someone. Until I realize who it is..........

        A/N: Ahhhhahah. Cliffhanger! Who is it? Idk. Do you? Don't forget if you enjoyed this to vote I would really appreciate it. And feel free to comment of even follow me. *wink wink* But Ya. This place is where all the kids like me hang out.
       Also comment is I should start an IT imagines book. I might, but idk. We will have to see. And this story might be a short atory, but hopefully, it's good. But once again, I hope you enjoyed! And I will see you next time! GOOD BYE MY IT FANDOM SQUAD!!
           Love
             ~Alona