Defeat

"I told you Bill. We are going to die. You made me walk though shitty water, brought me to a fucking crack house, and now. I'm going to have to kill this fucking clown! WELCOME TO THE LOSERS CLUB ASSHOLE!" Richie yells swinging a bat at the clown, making the clown drop Bill. Bill runs over to us.
          The clown stand up again. IT towers over us, laughing. He continue to beat him up until he gets to a well. His head starts to break apart.
         "Fear." IT whispers. I shove my foot on ITs hands and push him down. Once he starts to fall, he pulls me with him. I hang onto the ledge for my life.
       "Alona!" I hear Bill yell. I try to pull myself up but the clown is so heavy. I kick him in the face and he let's go falling, making me almost fall.
        "HELP!" I yell. Bill comes rushing over and grabs my hand.
         "G-grab my o-other hand." He says. I gulp and grab it. He pulls me up. We start to walk out some more when Bill notices something. He picks it up and falls to the floor crying.
         I rub his back as he turns around with his head on my shoulder. His tears staining my shirt. I looked at the bright yellow object. It's a raincoat. Not just any raincoat. Georgies raincoat.

      A/N: Sorry for the such short chapter. The next chapter will be longer. I promise. I hope you enjoyed and GOODBYE MY IT FANDOM SQUAD!

                    Love
                      ~Alona
¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤☆¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪