Garage

We sit in the garage at Bills hoduse. I sit off to the side of Bill. We start talking about how the sewers connect to the old Crack House on Nebolit St. I start to study the map but Eddie runs up and tares the map down.
     "H-hey! P-put it b-back!" Bill tells. Eddie shakes his head. Then the slide switches.
    "What the?" I think to myself. A picture of Georgie, Bill, and their mom and dad show up. The picture zooms in on Bills mom. I squint my eyes. The hair covering her face slowly moves out of the way, revealing a terrifying clown. We all start screaming and freaking out.
     "TURN IT OFF!" Bev yells. Mike kicks over the projector and the clown goes off the screen. We all sigh of relief. But then out of no where the clown jumps out of the projector and starts climbing on the ground. It crawls towards me. Bill takes my arm and pulls me away into a corner. The clown starts to come closer to us. I scream and hid3 my face in Bills shirt.
     "Shhh. I-Its o-okay." He tells me. IT reaches ITs hand out to grab us but Mike got the door to open just before. IT disappears into thin air. Bill stands up dragging me with him. I realize I'm still holding onto him. I quickly let go.
       "What was that thing?!" Richie asks, unaware of what just happened.
      "A-a clown." I tell him, out of breath and looking at the hole where IT came from.

  A/N: BOOM! New chapter up. Sorry it took so long and that it's kinda short soo...... I also want to give a huge shout out to Aaron Frazer Nash! His videos are so good. He basically tells the story of the character in a song. It's really cool! Just go check it out!
     Also should I do a face reveal? Idk. No one even reads this crap, but comment down below what I should do. A Q&A or something Idk. But anyway good bye my lovely IT Fandom Squad!

       Lots Of Love
            ~Alona