Space Trip

It's been a few days since Lotor and I had our last encounter, I must admit I felt a bit strange when he was directly next to me. But it was a feeling I believe that I enjoy quite a lot, it's like electricity. A shock that flows through you.. like a magnetic pull in your heart.

"Sirena dear, Are you alright? You've been staring at him quite contently for awhile now." My aunt says making me snap out of my trance I'd been in since Lotor had entered the room.

"Ah, Yes I'm just fine. I don't mean to stare." I say, my face suddenly a bright red. Oh goodness that's so embarrassing! I can't believe I was staring! I think to myself as I hear Lotor chuckle a bit and clear his throat, a smile on his face showing his Galran fangs which seemed to add to his attractiveness.

"As I was saying, I'd like to take Princess Sirena on a short trip through space for a few days. I would like to show her some of the places I've voyaged to. I believe that it would give me a chance to get to know her better. And vice versa." He says.

"Why that sounds lovely. Doesn't it Sirena Dear?" My aunt asks.

"Yes, it does. I'd love to" I say honestly. My face having a smile that looked like it could never falter. "But what about mother?" I ask Aunt Amber.

"Don't worry child, I'll take good care of Ambrosia." She says with a smile. "You get to know your Prince.... And don't grow up too fast you two." She says looking at the both of us and we look at each other and laugh.

"We won't Auntie." I say still laughing.

Well it looks like we're going on a Space Trip!