When Tomorrow Comes

The next morning I woke up to someone playing with my hair. I wasn't holding my book anymore seeing as it was on the nightstand beside the bed. I smile a bit and act like I'm still asleep.
"I know you're awake, Love." Lotor says with a chuckle.
"Tsk. You're no fun." I say with a small smile.
He chuckles and kisses my cheek. "Says the girl with crazy hair." He says with a small smirk.
"It's called I was sleeping. Mr. Perfect." I joke starting to get up.
He sighs and smiles a little, going to go get dressed. I was coincidentally about to do the same thing.

I let him go first out of kindness. I was in no rush. Actual I felt like I could stay in this odd place forever. I felt so welcome and free here, like nothing bad could ever happen. He was soon dressed and walking out of the bathroom. So I get up and head in myself. Putting on my suit and making sure it fit perfectly so it wouldn't suffocate me or start to slip off in the middle of the day. Walking out as soon as I was finished.
"You look lovely as ever, Darling." He says with a small chuckle.

"And so do you." I say with a small smile. "You know, had I woken up to anyone else playing with my hair I would have ran off somewhere." I say.

"Oh really now? And what's so special about me?" He asks with a smirk.

"I actually believe I can trust you." I say. He comes over and hugs me. "Lotor? What is it, Love? Did I say something wrong?" I ask.

"No it's not that... It's just... Nobody's ever said that to me before. Not even once.. I just.. I appreciate your words." He says and I hug him back.

"And I appreciate you coming into my life." I say with a soft smile as I bury my face in his shoulder armor.

(A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the slow updates! I've just had major writers block lately and I'm sorry if this is short compared to my other chapters. Its good to be back and writing romance again!)