A Night Alone

Once I'd gotten back, I saw Lotor asleep at his desk, I smile a bit and walk over to him. Gently kissing his forehead and deciding to go take a shower. I grab a light grey dress from my bag, it was light and perfect for sleeping. It had no jewels or nothing. Just a sundress that I usually wore as a nightgown along with my slippers that I'd left at home. I casually walk into the bathroom and close the door running the water.
Sometimes it was dangerous for me to be around or in water, but not if I'm just showering. I had to get clean somehow. I took off my suit and stepped into the shower, letting the warm water run over me and sighing contently. Washing my hair and such before getting out, turning off the water and drying myself with a fluffy towel and putting on the dress. Walking out and laying on the bed. Noticing that Lotor had somehow gone from his desk to the bed.
And was now awake.
And shirtless.
I blush and look the other way, beginning to read a book I'd brought. He chuckled a bit and scoots closer to read along with me. Wrapping an arm over my shoulders and another around my abdomen.
I smile a bit and subconsciously lean my head on his shoulder. I could feel his heartbeat and his breathing tickled my ear. Making my ear twitch a bit.
"You read Shakespeare?" He asks gently.
"Yes, I find it very entertaining to read Shakespeare's books. There are so many twists and turns in the storyline." I say with a small smile.
"You must be very passionate about books to have the patience to read Shakespeare." He says with a small chuckle. "I find it confusing with the ancient dialect."
"I'm more of a musician and artist than an author." I say honestly as we continued our conversation, each of us got to know more about the other. It continued like this for hours until we both decided to get some sleep and fell asleep. It was comforting to be in his arms. Considered that normally I would've jumped onto the couch and slept there. But it was nice. A warm feeling that I didn't want to let go of.
Just to bond with one another we only needed A Night Alone.