Uncharted Territory

I was staring off into the stars, they looked so endless.... so.. infinite that you could never stop counting them. They were beautiful.. Like uniquely placed dots on a painting. Lotor chuckles a bit and  looks over to me.

"Well My Dear... it seems like you adore space more than your future husband." He jokes and I slap his arm playfully.

"Oh hush, I've never been out among the stars before. You have." I say with a small smile and chuckle a bit.

"Your smile is so much more beautiful than the stars..." He whispers with a gentle smile. As if to avoid me hearing it, but he fails because I did in fact hear him.

"Anything is more beautiful than me. I'm practically the incarnation of destruction and chaos." I say with a sigh, my smile shifting to a small frown.

He looks at me and gently makes me look at him. "What destruction Love? Darling I see no destruction in your fiery gold. I see wonder, life, and love. No traces of chaos in sight." He says with a small smile and my face practically lights up red. "Did I embarrass you My Dear?" He teases.

"N-n-no, Y-yes, M-maybe?" I reply looking in the other direction.

"Oh I did didn't I?" He asks with a chuckle trying to get me to look at him. I just growl a bit and quickly kiss him to shut him up. Why? WHY did I do that? Oh Lord he's going to hate me. I think to myself.

"It isn't nice to tease people about things like that. And don't compliment me. It'll make me agressive." I say with my arms crossed acting like I was angry. My heart was doing backflips in my chest from what I'd worked up the nerve to do.

He just looks at me shocked with a red dust from his ears to his nose. It looked kind of cute to me for some reason. "Alright. I'll keep that in mind." He says looking out into space.

Lotor's P.O.V.

I can't believe she just kissed me, I thought she would just blush and look away! But I'm.... not exactly complaining. I think to myself as she just glances at me every once in a while. Thinking I don't know she's stealing glances.

Sirenas P.O.V.

I just keep thinking about what I'dactually done. My heart feeling like it could burst at any second. Why does he have this effect on me? Is it normal? Why is he so cute while he blushes? Why am I even worrying so much?