four

Macgyver pov

"I'm really not feeling this particular op," I sighed looking at myself in the mirror. The mask on my face was not comfortable or entirely flattering as far as I was concerned.

"Woah, since when is this an actual mission?" Bozer said turning quickly away from his mirror with wide eyes.

"Our only mission tonight is to have fun," Jack said with his cheeky grin, "Although I don't know who finds a masquerade fun..."

"Hey!" Matty yelled, "Just think of it like this Jack, your face is already covered, if you can just keep your mouth shut you might be able to find yourself a keeper for the night."

Jack rolled his eyes with a fake laugh, then Riley rounded the corner. I'd always thought of Riley as a sister, especially when she looked like this. She wore a black dress which was shaped perfectly with her body. Her hair was straight and the mask on her face made her appear even more mysterious.

"Come on guys," she said, "This'll be fun. When's the last time y'all went to a dance and had some fun?"

She elbowed Jack in the side making him jump and turn to us. His mask was black like his suit as well but I wasn't convinced Jack was the mask wearing kind of guy. It looked odd on his face and he seemed very uncomfortable.

"So this was your idea then?" He question with raised eyebrows even though you couldn't see them.

"Maybe," Riley shrugged, "I just think this will be good for all of us."

"Yeah well thanks Ri," I messed with my tie a bit feeling it rub against my neck from being too tight, "But I don't know if I'm feeling this tonight."

"Oh come on Mac," the girl walked over to me and took one of my arms, "You need to learn to let loose, have a little fun. Maybe find yourself a girl tonight."

"Ha yeah, no thanks," I chuckled pulling away from her but she had a strong grip on me.

"Mac you are going to that party whether you like it or not," and with that she was pulling me out the door and we were all in the car headed there.

Chloe pov

"I'm not so sure about this Hayden," I pulled at the dress. It was a beautiful dress but I wasn't use to wearing such fancy clothes. It was a deep blue and my mask was silver. Hayden had insisted on doing my hair but I didn't like it at all.

"What? Chlo, you look stunning," she said with a smile

"A masquerade?" I questioned at her ignoring her earlier statement.

"Hey when Boss gives you orders to go to a dance for no other reason than to enjoy yourself, you take it," Hayden fiddled with my hair some more until she was finally satisfied.