A Whole New Perspective

Naruto's Pov:

Sasuke's an idiot. He's always tryna be a showoff and it really ticks me off. The smirking. Trying to act cool all the time. The name calling. What was it again? Oh yea! Dobe. I really do hate that name.
I growled and balled up my fists making punching motions in the air.
"I gonna rip your face off! You hear me Sasuke?! You're gonna get it!" I yelled knowing that of course he wouldn't hear me.

"Naruto."
"Hmm?" I turned around quickly putting my guard up.

It's only Sakura...wait? It's Sakura Chan!

My huge frown instantly turned upside down. Sakura's here!
"Oh hey Sakura! What brings you here?" I said grinning placing my hands behind my head.
"I was wondering if you know where Sasuke is? He just walked by and I was wondering..."

My eyes narrowed and I gritted my teeth.
Sasuke. She's looking for Sasuke?
I don't know why, but my irritation got worse. No! I do know why! Sasuke is taking the love of my life away from me! I mean what's so good about him anyways?

"Naruto? Naruto!"
"Eh?"
Sakura Chan looked upset.

Uh oh.

I really do like Sakura Chan, but her fits are annoying...i mean like in a good way! I need to get her mind off of Sasuke, so she'll stay calm! Yea, that's it!

Hmm..

"Hey, Sakura Chan. Aren't you sick?"
She raised her eyebrows confused.
"Sick? Of course not. Who told you something like that?"
"Kakashi Sensei said so. But if you're not sick, then why weren't you there for the mission? I was so worried!"
She laughed. Placing her hands on her hips.

She calmed down. Now I don't have to listen to her complaining about that awful Sasuke! But I really want to know why she didn't come....

"Sakura?" I started to get a little impatient.
"Hmm? Oh! I wasn't there because my mother had injured herself and I had to watch over her."
"Eh? Is she ok?"
"Yes silly."
"Oh good." I smiled.
"Well I have to head home now."
"Awe already?"
She laughed again.
"It's getting late. Oh! And if you see Sasuke say hi for me ok?"
She said waving running back home.

"Sure thing Sakura! Anything for you!"

I can't stand him.

~um hi guys...this chapter isn't really one of my favorites...but uhh I kind of ran out of ideas so those would come in handy.~

°•°•stay kewl dudes°•°•