Avoiding Sasuke(pt 2)

Naurto's Pov:
Our break is over tomorrow! Which means I'll have to see Sasuke tomorrow! This is all bad. What should I do? Maybe if I stop thinking about him, it'll be easier on me. Yea! That's the way! Believe it!

I jumped up not knowing what to do. It was 7:00, which meant that it was closer to tomorrow! What is something productive I could do? Hmm... That's it!

~At Kakashi's house~

I knocked on the door hoping he was home.
"Sensei! You home?" I said constantly checking my surroundings in case of any unwanted trouble. The door opened and Kakashi seemed surprised.
"Oh, hello Naruto. I wouldn't expect you to be here at this hour." He said smiling holding a book in his hand.

Ok. Nothing against Kakashi, but I wonder if he does anything besides read those strange books.

"May I come in? I want to talk with you about somethin." I said.
"Of course." Kakashi moved to the side, making space for my entrance.
I sat down on his sofa as he closed the door sitting across form me.
"So, what is it that you want to talk about Naruto?" Sensei said closing his book.
"Well, uh I was wondering if we could cancel the mission tomorrow."
He looked at me sort of surprised.
"Cancel? This isn't like you Naruto. You are more excited and impatient when it comes to missions. What's up?"
I looked down scratching my head avoiding his gaze.
"Well I had a strange dream about something and I can't go to the mission tomorrow or I won't be able to focus properly."
"Hmm. Alright. I'll see what I can do." I jumped up happily.
"Eh? Really sensei?!" He nodded.
"Thanks a lot!" I ran out the door and headed home.

Sasuke's Pov:
Looks like he's not home.

I knocked on Naruto's door one more time to be certain.
"Oi. Naruto. Open up."
I heard footsteps which caused me to turn around. And to my surprise, it was Naruto. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me.
"Dobe. Where were you? I've rang your doorbell at least five times." He started laughing nervously again.
"Oh really? Yea I'm sorry. Heh. Well I'm here...heh yea. Uh gotta go!" He said trying to dash to the door.

Oh no you don't.

I quickly got in front of the door and looked at him.
"Why have you been avoiding me? It's almost like every time you see me, you try and run away."
"Pfft. W-what? No way! I would never run from you Teme. What made you come up with something stupid like that?" He said laughing again.
I sighed.
"Everytime you see me, you start laughing. Then you either run out of my sight, or hide. Also, I called you dobe. You always have a comeback for that."

I got closer to his face so he would freak out and tell me. Yknow. Cuz that's what he always does under pressure.

Naruto's Pov:

Close...

I swallowed. Looking for a way out of this. But knowing Sasuke, he wouldn't allow me to get away. But I don't have a choice! Must head for the door. The moment I took my eyes off him, he grabbed my wrists and pinned me to the wall.

"So, tell me. Why have you been avoiding me? I'm not letting go until you tell me."

He thinks he's so smart! Well. I'll stay here for as long as I need.

"W-well I'll stay like this all day! You'll get tired eventually!"
"Hmph. Try me." He said smirking.

                    ~Time Skip~
20 mins later~

Sasuke's Pov:
I hate to admit it, but my hands were tired. And I had to get home, I don't know for sure if Toro's asleep.
I opened my eyes to look at him. And he was sleep. I smirked knowing I had the advantage.

"Idiot. Don't ever let your guard down when held captive." I said quietly. Picking him up, I went back home.

Once I got there, Toro was still asleep. Phew. That's good. I took Naruto's jacket and pants off of him so he would be more comfortable. I placed him on my bed and threw a cover over him.
I watched him for a while.

He sleeps so peacefully.

Crawled on the other side of him, and closed my eyes. I had to get up before him, otherwise my plan won't work. I looked over at him one more time, then drifted off to sleep.

Dobe.