Eh?

Naruto's Pov:
I woke up and stretched my arms. I looked around the room and I had a bad feeling about it.

Wait.
This isn't my room!

I started to panic trying to remember what happened.

Calm down Naruto calm down. Now think. Look around the room and try to figure out where you are. There should be some sort of clue to give away where I am.

I scanned the room looking for anything that would give the owner away.

Well, let's see...

I ran my hand against the walls. The room had dark blue walls, the room was pretty dark considering the fact it had no windows. I turned on the lamp next to the bed and saw a picture next to it. I picked it up and saw a small boy with spikey black hair.

"Hey, he kinda looks like Sasuke. But Sasuke rarely smiles... Hmm. Well there is a chance this might be Sasuke." I said rubbing my chin. "But he's younger in this picture, who knows how Sasuke was as a baby." I stuffed the picture in my underwear. I had no idea where my clothes were.

This must be Sasuke's room then! But why would Sasuke kidnap me?

I sat on my, er, Sasuke's bed. I don't think there's a way out. The door is a way out! But I got kidnapped. It's most likely locked. Well! This isn't an obstacle for me! You're gonna have to think outside the box Sasuke if you want to kidnap me. I'll just break down the door like they do in all those movies Iruka and I watched! Yea, that's it! believe it!

I took a few steps away from the door. I then got into a sprinting position and charged for the door.
"You're not keeping me hostage Sasuke!"
To my surprise, the door opened just before I could knock it down. That caused me to run dead smack into a wall.
"Oww." I groaned while holding my nose.

So it was open all this time?

"Naruto?" I heard someone say. I shifted my head and saw Toro.
I quickly got up and dusted myself off.
"What are you doing here?" He said looking at me.
"I should be asking you that!" I said pointing at him.
"Huh? Why are you asking me? I just woke up." He said returning the finger.
"Maybe because it's your house!"
"Wrong. It's not just my house! Sasuke lives here too. So maybe he knows why you're here. I surely don't."

He has to be faking.

"Sure whatever. But do you know where my clothes are?"
"Nope. But you can check the Landry bags, that's where Sasuke keeps all the clothes. Its downstairs."
"Thanks!" I said smiling.

I ran downstairs in search of my clothes. They were hanging on a hook that was stuck on the wall.
"There you are! I missed you guys!" I said hugging my clothes.
I slipped them on quickly and went back upstairs.
"Hey Toro!" I said waving at him.
"Yea?"
"Do you possibly know where Sasuke is?"
"No. I told you I just woke up, you really aren't much of a listener I see."

Eh? So I see, he is a miniature Sasuke. Two Sasuke's? Now that's just beyond my mental state right now.

"Hey now you listen here you little runt. I am-"
"Uzumaki Naruto." He cut me off. "Yes, yes, i know who you are. As much as you say it, I'm pretty everyone knows who you are." He said crossing his arms.
My eyebrow twitched.
"Well. That's a good thing! If they know who I am, they will give me respect."
"Not always. They can know you for a bad reason. Then everyone won't ever show you any respect."

I sighed.
"Well, do you know where he usually goes at this time?"

He thought for a moment, then responded.

"Well, usually, Sasuke gets up and goes with the team this time around. So maybe he's either with that old man you guys keep calling sensei."

"Ooh! Thanks Toro!" I said heading for the door.
"Yep no problem." He said smiling at me.

Alright Sasuke! Be prepared for the worse night of your life, cause I'm coming for ya!

~um hey guys. I'm so sorry for the wait.(it's not that great of a story, I know) I kinda ran out of ideas for the next chapter... So if you guys could give any suggestions that would be great! Stay tuned, it's not over yet.~

°•°•stay kewl dudes°•°•