My New Home!(Pt 2)

Toro's Pov:
"Good, now put these clothes on." Sasuke said to me. I grabbed the clothes and dropped the towel. He quickly turned around, leaving me puzzled.
"When I said put them on, I didn't mean for you to change right in front of me."

Oh yeah.

"My bad," I said grabbing the underwear first. I stretched them out to see how wide they were.

Geez.

Well a little space wouldn't hurt. I said to myself smiling. I slipped them on and rolled them so they would stay around my waist. Next I took the shorts and they fit perfectly. Lastly the shirt. That was kind of baggy, but I'm not complaining.

"Sasuke. Can I see my room now?" I said tapping his shoulder.
"Why not, c'mon." He said walking up the stairs. I followed him and we walked into a large room with a bed and a dresser. The room was blue and there was a big window next to my new bed.
"Wow! This has got to be the biggest room I've ever had!"
I ran and hugged him. He has to be the coolest big brother anyone can ask for.
"Yea, yea, just get in the bed and sleep would you?" He said and yawned. With that, I hopped onto the bed and got under the covers.
"Sasuke."
He looked over at me.
"What's that thing on your forehead?"
"It's a headband."
"Why are you wearing it?"
"It's to represent the village I'm from."
"Eh? Then why don't I have one?"
He smirked again.
"You have to be a ninja to wear them."

Ninja? Woah.

"Your a ninja? That's so cool!"
"Heh. Good night Toro."
"Night Sasuke."