My New Home!(Pt 1)

Toro's Pov:
I ran inside amazed at how everything looked. It's like he had everything!! There were hallways and stairs, Is that an elevator?!?! I started to run towards it but I felt something grab a hold of my shirt collar.
"Not so fast kid." I turned around to see my brother Sasuke holding on to my shirt.
"Eh. But Sasuke." I crossed my arms and pouted.
"No buts. You need to get some rest." He said letting go.
"But, I'm not tired."
"I don't care."

Boy was he picky. I mean what's the word? Bossy! That's it! He's bossy. Really really bossy.

"Ok, ok. Wait. Does this mean I get my own room?" I started bouncing around hoping he would say yes.
"What do you think it means? You're not sharing a room with me."
Aww yea!
"Thank you Sasuke! This is gonna be awesome!"

Sasuke's Pov:
"Thank you Sasuke! This is gonna be awesome!" I heard the hyper child say.

Man, why does he have to be so jumpy? He's like another Naruto. Ugh. Well, he's my responsibility now...I guess I'll get used to it.

He tugged on my shirt pointing to the bathroom.
"Shouldn't I wash up first? I mean you wouldn't want me to sleep in your bed all dirty would you?" He said grinning like an idiot. Well he has a point.
"Remember, you aren't sleeping in my bed dobe. But of course you're going to take a bath."
He took my hand and started running towards the bathroom.
"Slow down would you?"
"Hehe. Sorry Sasuke."
We arrived in the bathroom and he screamed.

Seriously?

"Sasuke you have one of those fancy square tubs?"

Fancy? Those tubs are practically everywhere. But it's nice that he thinks that.

"You're a strange one, Toro." I said smirking. He let go of my hand and grabbed the liquid soap.
"C'mon Sasuke. Help me start the water, I want to wash up!" He whined.
"Ok, ok. Give me the soap you big baby."
"Eh? I'm no baby! I'm six! I'm a big boy now." He said throwing the soap at me. I smirked and caught it, putting it in the tub.
"Ooh, smells good. What flavor?"
"Hmm. I don't know." I said while turning the bottle so I could read the label. "Lavender."
"What's a lavender?" He said tilting his head.
"Some sort of plant or flower I believe. I'm not for sure though."
I turned the knob on the hot water and told him to put the stopper in.

Time skip

Sasuke's Pov:
"Sasuke, where do the dirty clothes go?" He said from the other side of the door.
"Inside of the basket next to the sink." I said waiting for him to confirm that he's inside the water.
"Ok Sasuke, you can come in now!" He said happily. I walked in and went into the cabinet and gave him a blue wash cloth.
"Clean yourself. I'll be in the living room if you need me."
"Wait! Can you help me wash up?"

What? He can't wash his own self?

"Oi, you don't know how to wash yourself? Just rub your body with the cloth. And put soap on it." I said glaring at him.
"No silly." He laughed."I need help washing my hair."

Oh.

I blushed out of embarrassment. And walked over to the tub. I pulled up a stool and grabbed the shampoo. I placed enough onto my hands, rubbing my hands together. He rocked his head back and forth waiting for me to put the soap in his hair.
"Stay still."
"Sorry. Sorry." He said.
I began to massage his head with the soap. In the process of washing his hair, he started smiling.
"What are you so happy about?"

"Eh? Oh, it's just that no one has done this for me in a long time. My mom used to do it, kind of just like how you're doing it. It's kinda strange."
"Really? Sounds interesting." I said sarcastically.
"I know right? It's nice to have a big brother y'know? It's nice to have someone look after you." He smiled, I did too.

Toro's Pov:
Finally! I am done washing! I feel squeaky clean now! I dried off in the towel Sasuke gave me. Wait a minute...I don't have any clothes to wear! I growled. Now I'm going to have to walk around naked. I walked out of the bathroom and called out to Sasuke.

"Sasuke! I need clothes!" I said shivering.

C'mon Sasuke! This towel isn't keeping me warm y'know.

"I'm coming, geez." I heard Sasuke yell coming down the stairs.
"These are the smallest ones I could find." He said offering me the clothes.
"Thanks!" I said looking at the clothes. The shirt was black and the inside was white. The shorts he gave me were also black. He gave me some boxers too, but they were gray.

So much black. Does he not wear any other color?

"Sasuke, is black the only color you wear?" He narrowed his eyes and faced me fully.
"Is there anything wrong with the color black?"
Sweat dribbled down my forehead.
"What? No. Black is a great color. Beautiful, beautiful color." I said smiling nervously.
"Good. Now, go put those clothes on."

Yippee