Chapter 7

“Good lord Daniel I swear if you make me laugh any harder you’ll see boogers pop out of my nose” .Annabelle was trying hard but failing miserably in controlling her laughter. Apparently all of her defences melted away when it came to Daniel, for him none of her walls were high or strong enough .He looked so cute when he laughed like that - not a single care in the world .His clear blue eyes bore perfect resemblance to the sky and the smile which had light up his face was powerful enough to run factories during powercuts.No wonder the guy has girls wrapped around his finger.

'Wait what? Annabelle what the hell are you tnihnking he is just a friend you don't want to loose a good friend or DO YOU ? ' She now realized how a mushroom might feel like under the blazing campfire. The heat was radiating off her veins and she could feel her cheeks turn crimson, curse that horrid blush. SHE couldn’t let Daniel see her like this.

 'He’s going to think I'm some sort of freak.'

In the seconds that followed Annabelle found herself talking,no literally begging fate to let this one slide.........

'Mr. Guardian angel you’ve been absent for most of my life so now that I’ve successfully managed to build a decent reputation from scratch please don’t ruin it'

“Annabelle as much as I’d like to make you laugh but I can’t be scarred for life by seeing your boogers”. “Now wait a minute…” but before Annabelle could manage anything in her defense she felt hands wrap themselves around her waist warm and welcoming through her thin pink crop top, she felt she would melt right now in a big puddle of goo and then he pulled her closer and tighter into what seemed like a hug.

“By the way In case you haven’t noticed you have a 10000 watt smile" Daniel whispered into her ear brushing past a lock of her hair from her eyes sending a electrical shock down her spine ‘I guess I’ll see you after class then”

 "No, no, don’t go! “ Annabelle spoke with fear in her eyes when Daniel let her out of his embrace and started to walk towards his friends Mike and Gabe . When he heard her say those words, he was suprised of her urgency, 'Annabelle are you alright?”

She had failed to notice that her mouth was agape and her left arm extending in his direction. In an instance she pulled her protuding arm back resting on her left side toungetied and speechless Annabelle managed to maneuver a nod- if only you could call it that. Angry and annoyed at herself for being so stupid, Annabelle turned to face her locker peeping through the curtain of her if Daniel had gone or was still there when she saw no sign of him she unconsciously thanked her Guardian angel. Then suddenly she felt a sharp tinge on her left arm before she could react she was swept around by a powerful grip at her wrist........... Him

She couldn’t help but stare at his black eyes and the thick eyelashes that caressed them, completely and utterly mesmerized by their ethereal beauty "What do you think you’re doing?" His deep husky voice was enough to shake her up and bring her back to reality.

“ What am I doing?” compared to his rasping voice she sounded worse than a lost kitten. “ What were you doing with that guy when you know you belong to me!” the words caused her to hyper ventilate , crushing into her soul. “Look you freak I don’t know who you are and I really don’t understand by what you mean by these words 'You belong to me' because I don’t belong to anyone! So just get out of my way you jerk! I have a class to attend!” She tried to walk away but her path was blocked by his tall muscular frame pinning her against her locker.

“Look I do not have time for this so just get out of my firkin way and just to make sure that my message got inside that thick skull of yours. I can do whatever I wantwith whomever I want stop me if you can!'' She lashed out tauntingly but if she thought that it might keep him at bay, boy was she wrong. His lips parted to form the most twisted smirk, enough to make Annabelle’s knees wobble “Honey you have no idea.” were his last words before the bell rang and the once crowded corridor started to become vacant. His grip now tightened at her wrist and she felt his fingers penetrating into her skin “Stop it youre hurting me!” she pounced at him and finding the narrowest possibility of escape made a run for her next class.