Ç͘h́à̢̧͘p̴̀͠ţ̛̀er 9̧̀͘͘

Mark POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I was in a room with TVs all stacked on the wall in front of me. I felt of ping of pain in my head and my memory came flushing back. Suddenly, the TVs flashed to life, all sitting on static.

Jack's face came up on the screens, with each one showing a different part of it, making it look more like a movie theater screen. Well, a distorted version of him. Hey eyes were pitch black with a green iris, and there was a slit on his neck with a layer of dried blood.

"J-jack? H-how? Why?"

"You don't remember me either? Jeez you guys are just the definition of out of sight out of mind, huh?" he cradled the knife in his hands.

His image glitched and convulsed on the TV, which I assumed was some kind of special effect.

"If you're not him, then...who are you?"

"Me? Well.." he giggled.

All the TVs went black. As he spoke the next sentence, he would appear on a different screen with each statement.

"I'm the one...the only...the all-powerful...Antisepticeye!" he laughed as he finished.

The name brought up no memories. Suddenly, one the TVs began to spark, and they all shut down with a loud click.

"Sorry, I get a bit...caught up in the theatrics sometimes..."

I jumped at the voice next to my ear.

How the hell did he get behind me so fast?

"So, I take it that old Markimoo still doesn't remember me?" he said as he walked in front of me.

I stared into his eyes, and said nothing.

"I see."

He reached for my shirt pulling it up. Tied up, I was unable to do anything. He traced my abdomen with his fingers, the cold touch making me shivers. After a few seconds, I realized what spot he had his finger on. It was the scar.

"Well, then, allow me to refresh your męm͜o̵͠r͝͡y͢."

Slowly, he took the knife, cutting, right on the scar. He had to precision of that of a surgeon, looking straight into my eyes. I closed my eyes, screaming out in pain. He laughed and giggled, as he was obviously enjoying this. Getting closer with his face inches from mine, he pushed the knife deeper, increasing the volume of my scream.

Then, it all came back. It was like a dam broke, and everything burst through, flooding like water. The memories, the pain, oh, the pain, filled my mind. The knife had long since been retracted from my body.

Panting heavily, I looked directly at the person in front of me. I gave an expression of disgust I never thought I could make.

"Anti."

"̛̕Th́͢e͜ oń̵e̴͜ ̴an͠d̵ ́on̸l̴͟y."͟͡

Flashback (oooh, I love these)
3rd Person POV

Mark spit out a mouthful of coagulated blood. Matthew was laying on the floor, unconscious with his hands tied behind his back. Dried blood layered under his nose.