Chapter 13

Head right" I yelled. "You're other right. Hurry up we barely have five more hours to this day, and there is most likely a timeline. Oh how I wish I knew the timeline". I murmured to Bristlecone.

We were in the middle of time, most likely in the nineteen twenties. Sonia said that since the vortex and the machine were destroyed and off in some other dimension of time and space. We had to go a different way which not only took longer, but was harder and way more confusing. We had to fly very high so that no one could see us or the dragon or our clothes. We could only hear the wind roaring in our ears and Laurence's complaining. There was a lot of that.

To pass the time and for our health we ate in the air while we were flying. Laurence packed and made sure we had everything together. He also gave us some bread like pastry called a Clemurel. It tasted like Elderberry and Cardamom Gingerbread, and it was so good. Since we were in the Earth timeline we got to drink purified water. Sonia told me that in Mystic, you could not drink any water because they did not have a purifying system. So, Laurence and Sonia, along with any other person from Mystic has never drank water before. They said it tasted polluted.

"TIOT is the closest Island to earth" Sonia commented. " We will get there in about thirty two minutes" She continued.

"Thirty two more minutes of pain and torture." Laurence complained, then sighed. And he was right. The last half of a hour seemed like it took forever. When we finally got there in present time we looked around to find a middle aged woman. She looked friendly and daring and she had blue eyes. She stood next to a llama. She looked familiar but I couldn't place who until she turned into a llama. I turned around.