Paulo Dybala

It hits me like a storm. Anxiety and fear roll in like thunder, and panic falls like rain. I can feel my heartbeat in my fingertips.
Everything slows down. Wind rushes through my hair and flies through my body as the building above me becomes smaller and smaller, and the sidewalk beneath me becomes bigger and bigger.
I get it now.
I fell of the building.
This is the end.
Everything sinks in at once as my arms flail beside me and I catch a glimpse of Paulo on the peak of the building, waving.
He pushed me. I try my best to turn, but it seems to be a rush of wind before I cry. One hundred stories or more, and it's over. It's over. It's-

I jolt up, my eyes shooting open. I didn't mean to, but a shriek escapes my lips. I feel my sweaty palms shake as salty tears roll down my cheeks and drop onto the blanket.
Suddenly, Paulo eyes widen and he flicks the lamp on. He looked tired but well alert.
"Amila!" He yells when he looks at me, instantly pulling me closer to him. My breath was unsteady, eyes struggling to adjust to the sudden illumination of the bedroom.
Both our hearts are beating a million beats per second. He tightens the hug, whispering into my ear, "It's okay. It was a just a dream, love. It's okay."
I try my hardest to calm down, to accept that everything will be alright. I feel him plant kisses all over my face, my head, my arms and my neck.
"I'm here now," he whispers heavily, "I'm not going anywhere."
I hug him back, nuzzling my face in his neck. "Sorry for waking you up like this." I say, my voice quiet and muffled.
"It's ok babe, I hate to see you waking up terrified, do you want to tell me what happened?"
I shake my head and lay back on the bed. Paulo did the same, he turned to lamp off, pulling me in closer to him.
"Goodnight princess, just remember I'm always here for you when you need me."
I smile at his words and drift of to sleep in his arms.

---------------------
Hello. This is for PDisbae . I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for requesting.
Amy 💎