Rob Holding-Coach's Daughter

"Father! I don't want to go to your work, I want to stay at home"
"Tough Amy, I don't want you alone when mothers not home"
I slouched down in the passenger seat dreading spending loads of hours sat watching footballers training I brought as much things as possible to keep me entertained if I get bored.
"Ok we're here so behave yourself and don't distract any of the boys as they're preparing for a really important match"
"Ok father"
I slowly slid out of the car and grabbed my heavy bag and followed my father to the entrance. We walked straight to the training ground where all the boys were stood. I looked at them and one of them caught my eye, he looked at me and winked and I could feel myself blushing. I sat down on the nearest bench and watched them kicking balls around. It was finally time for them to take a break so I could do whatever I wanted. I got up and decided to look around the place as I probably have to come here everyday.

*Time skip*

It was time for the boys to do their training again so I went back to my bench and saw a piece of paper and a rose. I picked them up and read the note "Hello my names Rob, I just want to say you are really beautiful. Meet me outside the changing rooms after training." I smiled a put the paper in my pocket. I held the rose close to me and carried on watching the boys.

*Time skip*

I made my way to the dressing rooms and waited patiently for Rob, I checked social media until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw him behind me I blushed at how handsome he looked his hair wet and dripping down on his face and his abs on show. "Hello, what's your name?"
"My names Amy"
"So yours coach's daughter?"
"Yeah I am"
"Well, I was wondering if you would like to maybe go out someday?"
"Oh, so like a date?"
"Erm...well if you want it to be"
I chuckled and kissed his cheek "sure I'd love to"
He smiled "GREAT! Erm...I mean cool I'll see you then"
"Yes you've forgotten something"
He started panicking "you need my phone number don't you?"
"Oh yeah sorry I totally forgot" he handed me his phone and I added my number in and he did the same thing
"Well I'll see you soon bye" I waved bye to him and ran to find my father
"You alright Amy?"
"Yeah are we coming back tomorrow?"
"Yeah we are"
"Great!"

-----------------------------

Hello, I hope you're enjoy this story and are enjoying my other book. I really work hard with finding time to write as I have tests coming up soon and my brother has just been born so I have to spend time with him. Thank you for understanding.

Amy 💎