Cell Black Django

The VK's had signed up to a talent show with Uma, Harry and Gil. They were singing Cell Black Django.

It's a song by Todrick Hall about famous black/brown female celebrities going to jail. Nicki Minaj is *clicks tongue*, Rihanna is Chris, Solange is kicks, Beyoncé is uh-uh, Sharkeisha is Sharkeisha no and Mariah Carey is this bitch. I love this song and I love the part when Rihanna opened her legs before saying "you know, some guys just can't hold their birthday cake."

That meant everyone but Uma had to wear brown foundation. Jay and Carlos were in their dorm practising.

"I thought Mal was Beyoncé." Carlos was confused.

"No. Uma's Beyoncé. You're Nicki Minaj." Jay rolled his eyes.

"That should be fun." Carlos smiled. "Who are you then?"

"I'm Solange." Jay cheered. Carlos chuckled. He would admit that he was gay but he wouldn't admit his feelings for Jay. "Mal's Rihanna, Evie's Mariah Carey, you're Nicki Minaj, Uma's Beyoncé, I'm Solange, Harry's Sharkeisha and Gil is Nene Leakes. Jane is Bernie, Ben's Jay-Z, Doug's Django, Lonnie's Chrysanthemum and Audrey is Ariana Grande."

"I don't think I can do this. I'm not a sex kitten. Nor a sex puppy." Carlos sulked.

"You are going to nail your Nicki Minaj impression. At least you have Jane being your Bernie." Jay smiled.

"I don't like Jane in a romantic way. She's just my friend." Carlos shrugged.

"So? You're still going to nail this dance." Jay hugged him.

"No I'm not." Carlos stepped away from him. "I'm the worst dancer and singer and actor in the world."

"No you're not." Jay protested.

"This is stressing me out." Carlos lay down on his back on his bed. "Not only do I have to act like a famous black rapper who's a woman with a bubble butt but I have to sing and dance the nae name and the yule."

"I know what will make you feel better." Jay smirked.

"What?" Carlos looked at Jay. Jay walked over to him and he placed his lips on his. Carlos almost screamed but he melted into the kiss. To his disappointment, Jay stood up.

"Better?"

"A lot." Carlos sat up. He got this sudden rush of confidence through him. Jay sat down next to him. "Do you still think I can do it?"

"Yep." Jay smiled. Carlos moved closer to Jay's face.

"You like me, don't you, pretty boy?" Carlos bit his lip seductively.

"I do think you're cute." Jay gulped. Carlos trailed his eyes down Jay's body really slow.

"I think you're hot, baby." Carlos slightly tugged at Jay's hair. He leaned up to Jay's ear and he gently bit it. Jay moaned. "Let's continue what you finished." And he sat on Jay's lap. Carlos grabbed the back of Jay's head and their lips crashed together. Carlos swiped Jay's lip with his tongue and Jay let him explore his mouth. Carlos was really happy with the certain dominance of him. He moved Jay's hair to 1 side and he kissed his neck, biting occasionally. Jay rubbed Carlos' shoulders as moans escaped his mouth. Carlos went back to Jay's lips were they got themselves in a tongue tied kiss.

They parted with a string of saliva connecting their mouths. The 2 boys took off their shirts and they got back to kissing each other. Hands were roaming each other's chests, moans were being exchanged and saliva was everywhere but none of them seemed to care. They are just happy that they could finally know what it was like to kiss each other and how far it would go. Jay moved to Carlos' neck. Carlos moaned loudly as Jay pulled at his pants. Carlos moaned Jay's name.

"Jay!" Carlos moaned. Jay smirked and looked up at him.

"You like this, don't you, puppy?" He bit on Carlos' neck. Carlos was a moaning groaning mess until Jay connected their lips again. Carlos was in complete bless. Jay pulled away so Carlos whined and pouted. "Good job, puppy."

"For what?" Carlos lightly tugged at Jay's hair.

"You've made my day. I love you."

"I love you too." Carlos smiled.

"There will be a second time." Jay kissed Carlos' cheek.

"Of course there will be a second time. I really enjoyed that." Carlos placed his hands on Jay's.

"And many more after that." Jay whispered into Carlos' ear.

"What do you mean?" Carlos asked.

"Carlos De Vil, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes!" Carlos kissed Jay again.