Suicide Squad

Jay and Carlos were watching a movie on their beds. It was Suicide Squad.

"I don't get why people think Haley is cute." Jay looked over at Carlos. He just shrugged.

"She is an amazing character though." Carlos smiled. Both of them looked back at the TV. Harley smashed a window at a shop to get a handbag. Both of the boys laughed.

"We're bad guys, it's what we do." Harley rolled her eyes. That made the boys laugh even harder. Carlos accidentally snorted. He immediately stopped laughing and he covered his mouth with his hands. He though it was embarrassing to snort in front of your crush. Carlos was gay and Jay was his crush.

"Did you just snort?" Jay smirked. Carlos's face turned bright red and he nodded. Jay sat on his bed. "Why is your face red? Your face never turned red when something stupid happened on the Isle of the Lost." Carlos's face turned even redder. He removed his hands from his mouth.

"Because...because..." Carlos couldn't find an answer to use instead of telling Jay he was gay.

"I won't judge you." Jay smiled his perfect smile that made all of the girls swoon.

"BecauseI'mgay." Carlos said really fast.

"What? You're gay?" Jay questioned. Carlos gulped and nodded.

"I've been gay for around a year." Carlos smiled. Jay stood up and stomped outside. "Jay?" Carlos stood up as well.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" Jay yelled.

"Because I was afraid you were going to act like this! I though you were my friend!" Carlos started to tear up. He paused the movie.

"I am your friend, I'm just shocked that you didn't tell me before." Jay slammed their door shut and he walked up to Carlos. "Carlos, I trust you and I care about you more than I care about Mal and Evie. You just don't feel the same."

"I do feel the same, Jay. You made me realise I was gay." Carlos stood tall and proud. Jay looked at him confusingly. "That's right; I'm in love with you, Jay."

"I love you too, Carlos." Jay pulled Carlos towards him by the waist and attacked his lips with Carlos's. Carlos yelped at the sudden kissing, but he started kissing back eventually. Carlos licked Jay's bottom lip to ask for an entrance. Jay gladly accepted his plea and he let Carlos explore his mouth with his tongue. Jay pulled Carlos closer to his and rubbed his penis against Carlos's which earned a moan from the two boys. Jay slammed Carlos against the nearest wall and he took his lips to Carlos's neck. He kissed up and down his neck and he even visited Carlos's collarbone a few times.

"J-Jay..." Carlos whimpered.

"It's fine, handsome." Jay bit down on Carlos's skin which made the smaller boy moan. Jay found Carlos's sweet spot on his neck so he started sucking on it. Carlos moaned louder and he wrapped Jay's hair around his hand.

"Baby, please!" Carlos felt his boner growing in his pants. Jay grabbed it and stroked it. Carlos smashed his lips with Jay's and Jay was the one to dominate Carlos's mouth this time. Jay grabbed Carlos's thighs so Carlos jumped up at Jay and wrapped his legs around the former thief's waist. Jay sat down on Carlos's bed with Carlos on his lap and their lips still connected. Carlos kissed down Jay's jaw until he reached Jay's neck. Jay moved his hair to one side as Carlos glazed his neck with his tongue. They heard the door open so they groaned and looked to see Mal and Evie. Carlos his his face from them, but Jay stood up.

"Knock much?" Jay shouted at them.

"Sorry." Evie squeaked and ran down the hall. She wasn't a homophobe, she just didn't like an angry Jay. But to Mal, Mal and Jay we're just like siblings. They bickered and fought either physically or with words. Mal and Jay had known each other for years and they were practically closer than anyone was to them.

"It's about time this happened!" Mal said smirking.

"What does she mean, Jay?" Carlos asks.

"He's was always talking about you, Carlos, when we were, like, fifteen." Mal laughed.

"Mal." Jay said calmly.

"He recently came out to me and he said he liked you a lot." Mal wiped the tears of joy from her eyes.

"Mal." Jay said a bit louder.

"You two are destined to be with each other." Mal tries to stop her laughter.

"Mal!" Jay shouted. Mal stopped laughing. "Will you fuck off already?"

"Don't tell me to fuck off. You and Carlos are the ones fucking." Mal stuck her tongue out at him.

"Mal, me and Carlos want some time to ourselves so fuck off and make out with  Evie or suck on Bens dick until dawn." Jay rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." Mal leaned against the doorway.

"Go, now." Jay stood up.

"Fight me." Mal stood up straight. Jay pushed her out of the room and slammed the door in her face.

"Make sure you use a condom!" Mal shouted before she walked away.

"Ignore Mal, Carlos." Jay said as he turned to look at Carlos. "She's my sister and sisters and brothers fight a lot." He walked over to his companion.

"Shut up and kiss me." Carlos smashed their lips together.