Only Yours

The change...
It hurt more than I thought possible, but he kept his word. He laid there with me for what seemed like days but in reality it was only a few hours. I felt weak and helpless as I just lay there.
"You're almost done." He spoke, brushing hair from my eyes.
"Okay." Was all I could manage to speak. He brushed his lips against mine and pulled me to lay on his chest. He didn't have a heart beat and here before long, neither would I. The pain got worse. Much worse and then it stopped. He got up and grabbed a bottle from the fridge and handed it to me. It was blood but I didn't crave that. It's crazy. After being changed you'd expect me to want to feed but what I craved now was his body. And I was gonna get it.
"Bella, you need to drink." He tried to coax me to take a few sips but I still refused. I crawled down the bed towards him and let my eyes roam over his body. God he was cute. My body ached for him. I reached my hands out and placed them on his bare chest and allowed myself to feel his muscles twitch under my touch and his smooth skin.
"All I need right now is you. That would make me feel much better." I looked at him like a panther would look at their prey before they pounced. I wrapped my arms around his chest and turned his back to the bed. With two fingers I pushed him down and straddled his hips. The electricity I felt coming from his skin was enough to turn me on.
"Anything for you, my love." He smiled before flipping us over and he took control. My body begged for him and the yearning was unbearable.

His lips captured my nipple in his mouth as he teased the other one. This man was like a god sent to torture me in the best of ways. He worked his way down my body and teased my hot sex. His touch there only fueled the fire that I felt burning internally right now. My hands gripped the sheets and my legs began to shake. All too soon he pulled away from me and got comfortable between my legs. He kissed me passionately, letting his lips linger against mine. I smiled and gently licked his bottom lip. This seemed to turn him on. The growl that ripped up his throat was simply primal. He needed me as much as I needed him. He kissed my neck and let his fingers slide between our bodies to tease my aroused bud. The fire was scorching at this moment.
"Please, Edward." Was all I said and he paid more attention to my bud before he quickly filled me.
"You'll get to see and feel the real me. You were human before and I couldn't love you to my fullest power, but you're mine now and I will take you." A wicked smiled crossed his face and filled his eyes. He gave me a hard and deep thrust, moving me up the bed a few inches. He held my shoulders and every time he thrust, he would pull me down to him going deeper in me than I ever thought possible. His speed increased and his hips hit mine over and over. My fingers scratched up his back and tangled themselves in his hair. He licked my throat and continued to slam into me. His hands kept him stable on either sides of my head and I kissed his forearm. I was nearing my edge and I didn't want to release yet. He sensed this and slowed his pace dramatically and lowered his body onto mine. The way his muscles moved as he pulled out and slammed back into me felt comforting against my naked body. He stopped and moved away from me and motioned me to follow. I got up,unhappy that he stopped the intense pleasure he was creating. All I wanted was to be dominated and fucked senseless. He shoved me up against the wall and entered me quickly. The cool touch from the wall mixed with the heat we were basking in only magnified this moment. His thrusts were quick, deep, and somehow slow. He hit every spot inside of me, causing me to scream out.
"Edward, baby!" I screamed and moaned. His hands held me up as his body merged with mine.
"Cum for me, Bella!" He grunted against my neck. He pounded into me furiously now, trying to intensify my orgasm as I began to explode. He came inside me but didn't pull out just yet and that was good because I wasn't done with him. He sank to the carpet and held my hips as I was currently on top of him.

I rolled my hips against him and he only got harder. His eyes closed and his mouth formed the perfect '0' shape. I began to fuck him in ways that I could only have dreamed of before. I bounced on top of him, my breasts bouncing with me. I would occasionally grind against him.
"You have no idea how good you feel inside me, Edward." I teased. "You're so big and hard for me."
"Mmm, I just want to stay in here all day and fuck you raw." He spoke with his eyes locked on my bouncing breasts.
"Don't tease me with a good time." I smiled. His next words made me growl and shiver with anticipation.
"Who's teasing?" He smiled wickedly before he grabbed my hips and thrust into me at an almost unbearable speed. We weren't going to leave this room for a while.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
(EPOV)
She felt so good against me. I couldn't get enough of her. It was like my life depended on it. The way her breasts bounced above me had my attention for a few minutes and it took all of my strength not to capture one of those pink and plump nipples in my mouth. She was teasing me with her hips as she would rock them back and forth quickly. Not being able to hold back any longer I held her hips and plunged myself inside of her at my fastest speed.