It's Been Days Without Him

I listened to the rain tap the windows. I usually found it comforting to listen to it but now it just agitated me. I hated being alone. My phone rang and startled me.
"Hey Kaiya. What's up?" I spoke.
"Meet me in my room. We're going clubbing tonight." She sounded enthused.
"Sweet. I'll be in your room in bit. Im gonna get ready." I informed her.
"Sounds like a plan." She spoke before she hung up.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
(EPOV)
I walked away from my mate. I was an idiot. I sat at the bar and when a younger female approached me and rubbed my crotch, I got up and left. All I wanted was to touch Bella. Yes, she got me with her comment about the man in the hallway, but I'd always love her. I stormed up to the room and swiped my card. I opened the door only to find it empty.

Oh, the hunt was on now and when I found her, she'd be terrified. She likes to be hunted right? Well now she's got me on her tail. She knew I loved her. My body ached for hers. I had to find her. Why not go to the only person that would know where she was. Kaiya.
The phone rang just a few times before she answered.
"Hello Kaiya, I didn't know if you knew where Bella was?" I asked.
"I don't know where she is right now, but we're going to the club later. She said you two had a tiny argument and she felt bad. She didn't say what it was about, but I know she's hurting." Kaiya spoke. She was feeling guilty about using him to push me over the edge? Poor Bella, there was nothing to be sorry for. I was the one that walked away.
"Thanks."
"You're welcome. We're going to The Heated Temple tonight around 6 if you wanna come." She replied before hanging up. I smiled. Oh, I was gonna come tonight, but not it the way she thought. I smiled and texted Bella's phone.

'Let the true hunt begin.' I typed before pressing send. There was 3 hours until I would practically stalk her. I got cleaned up and sat and watched the minutes tick by. My phone buzzed.

'How can you hunt me when you left? I went too far with the sex five nights ago. I'm sorry." She typed.

'Don't be sorry. Just watch for me. Because when I find you, you won't be able to escape.' I pressed send and got my shoes on. I had on a tuxedo, minus the vests. I spritzed some cologne on my skin and styled my hair. My eyes were a deep caramel color. I needed to feed and her body was my prey.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
(BPOV)
This dress was too short. It barely covered my body the way I needed it to. I slid my heels on and instead of perfume, I dabbed blood between my breasts. If he was gonna hunt me, he needed a scent to track. I smiled.

I walked to Kaiya's room and smiled as she opened the door and her jaw dropped.
"He's gonna flip over you tonight." She grinned.
"Let's hope so." I laughed. I walked in and sat on her bed. Brian had left earlier for a quick meeting at his office. He'd never cheat on her because he knew she'd rip him apart.
"You look damn hot, babes." She looked over my body and then finished getting dressed.

When we arrived at the club I got a drink. It wouldn't phase me, but it was still fun.
"I'll have some Vanilla UV please." I flashed my license and then downed the drink. I handed him a five dollar bill and when he gave me my change I shoved it in my clutch and turned back towards Kaiya. We danced together until a man came and ground up on my ass. At this moment, I didn't care. It was just dancing. He was a hell of a lot smaller than Edward and I was unimpressed.
"Can I buy you a drink?" He asked dangerously close to my neck.
"Not thanks. I can get it." I moved to walk passed him and he caught me by the waist.
"Come on, pretty lady. It's just a drink." He smiled.
"Okay. I'll take a shot of Malibu." I spoke and then ground against Kaiya. I watched him to make sure he didn't slip anything into it. It was clean. He held the tiny glass out to me and I sniffed it before I poured it in my mouth. This guy was a pig. He walked over to another woman shortly after he handed me my alcohol and began kissing her roughly.
"At lest you got a free drink!" Kaiya exclaimed, looking at him too.
"Right!" I smiled. I suddenly felt his eyes on me. I ignored his glare and continued to dance against her thin body. Her hands roamed over my breasts and gave them a squeeze. I licked her neck and moaned against her.
"You think this is driving your man crazy?" She asked as she squeezed them again.
"It better be. He's here. I can feel his gaze on me." I smiled wickedly before I kissed her.
"Don't move and when I kiss your body next time I want you to throw your head back and moan loudly. That will get his attention." She smiled daringly. I waited while she ground up on my ass again and then spun me around to face her. She grabbed my breasts again and kissed the tops of them. I let out a moan that made me get aroused. I could only imagine what it did to him.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
That sound. That beautiful sound. I watched Kaiya grab Bella's breasts and kiss the tops. The way Bella's lips parted made me think of when her lips were on me. I watched as she continued to grind her ass against Kaiya's sex. They were driving me crazy. I smelled tons of perfume in this club and then it hit me like a brick wall.
She was wearing blood. I felt my eyes dilate and then I watched as she hugged Kaiya and left the bar. She sensed me and quite frankly I was ready for her to be in my arms. I followed her down the streets and through the alley she chose to take to try to lose me, but I couldn't lose the trail of blood. She entered the lobby of the hotel and got in the elevator. I was so close to getting in there with her until she pressed the 'close door' button. I growled at this and shot up the stairs to try to and meet her on her floor. She wouldn't go to my room but she didn't know I knew where she was. Her thin and sexy figure left the elevator and unlocked her door. Once she was inside, I rushed to her door and stuck my foot inside to keep it from closing. Game over.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
(BPOV)
I set my clutch down on the couch and slid my shoes off, kicking them anywhere as long as they were off my feet. I moaned at the relief that my feet felt. I grabbed a glass from the cabinet and poured myself some wine. I drank it slowly. I walked over to my shoes, picked them up, and went to toss them in the closet. I opened the door and when I closed it Edward was standing right there. The cup fell from my hand and shattered on the floor.
"Something wrong?" He smirked. He could tell that he caught me off guard. Damn him.
"Nothing is wro.." I was cut off from my sentence and pushed chest first against the wall. His fingers worked my zipper down my dress and showed my bare skin to him. I didn't have anything on underneath just to tease him. He forced the fabric down my body and let it pool at my feet. He grabbed my breasts from behind me and pinched my nipples.
"So do you like this when Kaiya does this to you or when I do?" He spoke roughly against my ear.
"You." I was becoming putty in his hands. One of his hands traveled down and slid between my wet folds. He found my clit instantly and tortured it sweetly.
"You're so wet for me." He observed. He pulled his fingers away to lick them and stopped.
"I didn't just put blood between my breasts I also dabbed some on my pussy." I smiled wickedly.
"You're so naughty, love. I admire it." He spoke as he fell to his knees and licked my sex clean. I moaned as he slid his tongue into me. My knees wanted to buckle and before I could, he moved my legs over his shoulders and stood up, heading towards the bed. When he laid me down he was still devouring me, making sure to clean me well. He moved up and licked the blood from my breasts and looked me in the eyes.
"You taste so good." He groaned as he kissed my lips.
"Good." I stretched out underneath him. He caught my legs and placed them over his shoulders once again.
"Don't make a sound." He warned. "Or I'll stop." He smirked before he teased my folds with the head of his cock. My mouth opened but nothing came out. He swiftly entered me and held still. He rocked against me harder and harder. He eventually used his thumb to tease my bud. I ground my body against him and he pulled away a little bit. His face told me to be still and quiet. He was going to kiss my neck or so I thought, but he bit my nipple instead. A moan left my lips and he stopped all movement. Shit. He looked at me daringly, but I could tell he couldn't pull away. I clenched my vaginal muscles around him and he closed his eyes. Doing this several times led him to growl and pin my wrists above my head.
"Do it." I dared.  I don't know what he was going to do, but it seemed right to say in the moment. He looked at me and his eyes softened. He kissed me gently and rocked against my body to create some more of that sweet friction.
"I wasn't mad at you." He admitted. I looked at him.
"But you left me. You didn't even say anything." I touched his chest and he stopped thrusting.
"I know. I was wrong to do that." He looked at me. "The thought of another man trying to have you just makes me so damn mad." He lowered his body to mine.  I grabbed his face. 
"My body is only yours. No one will ever have it but you. Hell, you took my virginity, Edward! I don't want anyone else but you!" I spoke. He looked at me and I could tell that I got through to him this time.
"I did take your virginity and I'm glad I did. I love you Bella! I love you so much it hurts." He took my hand and wrapped it around his member. I felt a strong throbbing and I wanted to fix that. I pushed him back on the bed and kissed his tip.
"I never want to hurt you." I spoke before I took his length in my mouth. I bobbed my head quickly and roughly.
"Mmm, Bella! Oh fuck!" He moaned as he grabbed some of my hair out of the way to watch himself disappear into my mouth. He grew slightly before he came and it ran down my throat.
"Better?" I asked innocently.
"You tell me." He looked down at himself and he was as big as the other night. I smiled and licked him from his balls to his tip. He threw his head back and moaned loudly.  His sounds made me so fucking wet. I straddled him and lifted my hips to fit him inside of me. He felt bigger in this position. I stopped when he was halfway inside of me and let myself fall the rest of the way onto him. A soft moan left me and he ran his fingers down my back. I circled my hips and I felt him hit my g spot. My body jerked and he took this opportunity to pound me from below.
"Edward, don't stop. Don't you dare stop!" I groaned. He kept a steady speed and I spread my legs further to allow him to go deeper.
"Bite me, love. Do it and see what it will  do." He spoke. I did as he asked and I bit his neck. What happened next was pure fucking ecstasy.

He bit my neck in return and I erupted.  He rammed into me with speed I've never felt before, making me bounce on top of him. He grew more than he already had and stretched me to my limits. I drank from him and he drank from me.
"Oh my god. Oh!" I moaned against his neck. I licked his wound and it began to close, leaving no mark.  With several more deeply penetrating thrusts, he came in me, sending me into my own orgasm.
"That's it, Bella. That's it. Milk me for everything I have." He moaned as my orgasm continued to rock through me.
I shook for minutes after it had passed. I stayed sitting on top of him and my eyes were closed.
"I should have bitten you before." I smiled.
"It definitely spices things up." He ran his hands over me. I opened my eyes and stared into his caramel ones.
"Definitely." I replied. I moved on top of him and let him slide out of me. I fell onto the bed and smiled. He kissed my cheek and pulled me to his chest.
"I love you." He whispered.
"I love you too, baby."