The Bond Between Us

The sun shone through the sliding door and blinded me. I was expecting to see Bella laying next to me, but she was gone. I closed my eyes and tried to listen for her.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Her voice rang from down the hall. 
"Come on, with an ass like yours you can ride me all night long." A males husky voice spoke.
"Get the fuck off of me and stop touching me or so help me!" She warned.
"Come here, slut." He growled. I was up and dressed in seconds. I bolted out the door and saw her pressed against the wall, clean towels crumpled on the floor by her feet and his hand was between her legs. I pushed the man against the other wall and looked him in the eyes.
"Touch my girlfriend again and you'll lose more than your fingers." I snapped.
"I didn't know the whore was yours!" The man exclaimed. I punched the wall right beside his head, making him cower.
"She's not a whore. Apologize or the next blow won't hit the wall." I glared at him.
"I'm real sorry miss." He spoke to Bella. She picked up the towels and walked to our room. I could tell he made her feel disgusting and dirty. I looked at him again before letting him go and walking after her. No one touched my girl without asking and I don't share.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
(BPOV)
I threw the towels on the couch and couldn't get into the shower fast enough. I turned on the water and stepped into the shower, scrubbing my skin. I heard the door shut and the shower door slide open. The minute Edward wrapped his arms around me I began to cry.
"He fucking touched me!" I fell against his chest.
"Where did he touch you, my love? I'll make it better." His eyes watched my face and waited for an answer. I pointed to my breasts and my sex.
"Can I touch you?" Edward asked as his face turned a deep red. I shook my head and then he moved to kiss me. His clothes were getting soaked but he didn't seem to care. His lips devoured mine. 
"Don't let him touch me again. I'm not his." I begged.
"No one will touch you again. You are mine and I will protect you." He spoke. I pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it to the shower floor. He pressed his wet body to mine as he fumbled with his jeans button. He forced them down his legs and stepped out of them. I turned the water off and focused on him. His hands held my head to his, focusing on making me feel better.
"Thank you." I whispered against his lips.
"Anytime." He smiled. He let his fingers graze over my mound, but never parted my lips. Shivers ran through me and goosebumps covered my skin. He saw my reaction and smiled before pulling away in an attempt to tease me. I walked around him and got out of the shower, not bothering to grab a towel. I felt his eyes on me and I heard the growls leave his chest.
"Something wrong, love?" I teased.
"Cover up." He demanded.
"And if I don't?" I asked.
"Don't make me come out there." He warned. Goosebumps covered my skin again.
"Or what?" I pushed. He closed his eyes and when he looked at me again he was practically panting.
"Cover up." He said again.
"No. You can't make me." I spoke back feeling the excitement pulse through me.
"I'm going to count to three and you better put something on or.." he didn't finish before I cut him off.
"Or what? What are you gonna do?" I stared back at him. He moved forward and I moved backwards. I could see the fun in his eyes. He was ready for a hunt.
"Or I'm going to hunt you down." He warned.
"Let the hunt begin." I smiled and darted down the hall. I heard him coming after me and the adrenaline pumped through my veins.
"Bella, you can't run from me. I'll always find you." He taunted.
I didn't dare reply and give up my position. "Give in now and I'll go easy on you." He added. I felt him getting closer and I ran through and kitchen and headed back to the living room when he was right behind me. I stopped in front of the bed, letting his body run into mine. We collapsed on the bed and he pinned me there.
"Edward, please don't hurt me." I begged. 
"Oh I'm not gonna hurt you Bella. I could never do that." He spoke and thrust himself into me. Pleasure erupted inside of me as he relentlessly pounded into my sex.
"Oh god Edward!" I screamed.
"That's right scream my name. Let everyone know that you are mine." He demanded. His hand moved under me and located my bud.
"Oooh, fuck!" I hissed. I bit down onto the blanket as he kept pounding into me.
"Such a dirty mouth for a good girl." He groaned behind me, speeding up behind me. I buried my face into the bed and screamed in pleasure. This man was going to be the death of me.
"I'd tease you again in a heart beat." I admitted.
"And I'd  chase you time and time again."
"Edward?" I asked.
"Yes?" He grunted. This was going to be good.
"Fuck me." I demanded. His pace quickened and I swear I could feel him in my throat. I was gonna be sore later but it was worth it. He was slamming into me so hard it felt as if I was getting spanked. I moaned loudly and that's when he pulled my head back by my hair and kissed the top of my head.
"That's right. Moan for me babe. Let me hear you." He growled.  The breath that I would draw in would be forced out of me from his thrusts.
"I'll moan better when you fuck me right." I spit teasingly. He stopped moving and then one solid thrust after another made me cry out.
"Fuck you better,huh?" He grunted. He held my hips now and rammed his entire length into me. "Like this?" He demanded.
"Just like that baby! Right there!" I screamed as he hit my g spot. He  pulled back and slammed into me again and again. Tears of pleasure streamed down my face. I came around him and he thrust into me again. I was already sore but in a good way, don't get me wrong it hurt like hell but I wouldn't want to feel it with anyone else. I felt his release and he collapsed beside me, seeing the tears.
"Did I hurt you?" He asked worried now.  I let him see my face.
"No you didn't hurt me. In fact its the complete opposite." I laid my head on his abdomen and kissed his bare flesh.
"That was pretty intense." He chuckled. "I'm never going to get enough of you. You know that right?" He brushed the hair from my face.
"I never want you to get enough of me." I sat up and felt the ache from our fun.
"Would you like to get a bite to eat with me?" He asked, running his fingers through his hair.
"Sure. I need to get some air." I smiled and got dressed. I picked out my favorite black lace bikini top and jean capris. Under this I had on a black lace thong that would stop Edward in his tracks.