Guilty

(BPOV)
I stared at his sleeping form after Joel and Karen left. I hated being mad at him, but how could I not be? He shifted, but didn't wake up.
"I still love you." I whispered. I walked away to sit on the couch when he replied.
"I love you too. I don't expect you to forgive me." He slowly sat up and I fought a moan as his muscles moved under his skin. Everything in my body told me to just smile and walk away, but my heart had other plans. I sat down my mug and straddled his lap, kissing him with everything I had. His lips were soft and inviting. I took his lower lip between my teeth and bit down gently. I kissed my way down to his neck before moving my hands down his body. His arms wrapped around me, pressing me to his chest. 

"Edward..." I whispered. In a second he was laying me back on the tan sheets. His lips never left mine while our hands explored each others bodies again. He felt like a stranger to me after all we haven't had sex in a while. I got here on the 23rd of June and today was the 3rd of July. 11 days. We hadn't seen each other or touched each other in 11 days. His lips moved down to my neck, placing a few kisses there before kissing the rest of my body. Our fingers intertwined beside my head and he ground his member into me and kissed my lips again. My breath caught in my throat because I had forgotten his size. I reacted by moaning into his mouth and grinding against him in return. He pulled back and gazed at me as I tugged the sheet off of him and exposed his body to me. I was still in my shorts and t shirt as he was naked on top of me. 

"Tell me what you want, Bella." He gave me a small smile and looked at me.

"For one, I'm too dressed." I spoke breathlessly. 

"And two?" He asked.

"And two, I want you to quit asking me what I want, undress me, and make love to me like you'll never see me again." I spoke. I didn't give him enough time to speak before my lips captured his again. His hands got to work, pulling my clothes off in mere milliseconds. I felt that he was hesitant and once he picked up on me knowing, he stopped all actions.

"I can't do this right now." He looked up at me, gave me an apologetic look, and then collected his clothes from last night. "I'm sorry." He spoke before he left again.  It was unbelievable. He's the one that hurts me ,comes after me, and then leaves just as we were getting ready to have sex and talk things through? Okay, I've literally had enough and need serious space. I packed my clothes and left. I hated running, but I hated being rejected even more. The only thing I knew to do with that was to run from it. So I did. I boarded a plane headed anywhere. I didn't care where it was or how much it cost. I just needed to go.