Good Boy

*SMUT WARNING HEHUEUHUEUEUHUE*
*Troye's POV*

I wasn't sure just how much time had passed since Tyler and I had started kissing, but I was definitely willing to bet the water would be going cold if we went on for much longer. At the same time, that didn't matter to me. The fact I had to be at the airport in less than an hour, irrelevant. The fact I wasn't going to see Tyler for the next two weeks, finally irrelevant. But probably the most surprising was that the fact my parents were in the other room, was beginning to look more and more irrelevant. Fuck! No, I had to think about how awkward it'd be after I got out of the shower. It wasn't worth it. 

I backed out of the kiss, unannounced, my breathing heavy and erratic. Tyler had a mortified expression on his face, like I'd killed someone in front of him instead of just forcing him to cut our make-out short. 

"Troye." He purred, like he was trying to reason with me as he ran a finger down my upper arm teasingly. He took a tentative step closer to me, leaning in slowly towards my lips. I put a hand between us last minute though, a determined scowl on my face. He had to realize I wasn't going to give into him every time he wanted something for the rest of my life. That, and also that we would never be doing anything sexual under the same roof as my parents. He let out a strangled whine of disapproval, trying to tear my hand away from my face. When I still didn't let him he reluctantly dropped his hands back to his sides, a pout eminent on his features.

"Tease." I rolled my eyes at his accusative tone, instead turning away from him toward the water. I fumbled around the shelf, eventually locating my shower gel with a satisfied smile. I completely ignored Tyler for a few moments, measuring a fair amount onto the loofah as I thought out the right words. I didn't want to insult him, but I didn't want to give him false hope either.

"How am I a tease, Tyler? I said clearly that we would not be doing anything more than kissing, it's not my fault you refused to believe it."

"You're a tease because who the hell gets into the shower with their partner with clean intentions?" He spat, his lips suddenly dangerously close to the back of my neck. I went frigid, standing as straight as possible as his breath hit my skin in shallow waves. I should have known better than to lose control at a time like this though, considering a second later he'd snatched the loofah out of my hand. 

"Tyler!" I groaned, doing my fair share of over-dramatic hand gestures. He just chuckled quietly though, and I felt pressure on my back then, as he started scrubbing me down. I closed my eyes, willing myself to saturate in the feeling for just a moment. I wouldn't let him get his way though, I refused. He was moving it down my spine agonizingly slow, every now and then randomly increasing the pressure. Why did he have to be so painstakingly good at this sort of thing? Then again, it was definitely not something I should be complaining about. If the situation was even a little bit different I'd be jumping at the opportunity. He'd reached the small of my back now, and I stayed frozen as I waited to see if he'd go any lower. Surely he wouldn't. He knew where I stood with this, he wouldn't try to push me-

I was proved wrong a split second later when he began to massage my ass cheeks, his bubbly giggle filling the room. I took a deep breath, reminding myself of every reason I could think of not to give in, before reaching around and grabbing his wrist strictly.

"Tyler, cut it out." I said, surprised at how well I managed to keep my voice level. I was quite proud of myself actually, until I felt Tyler's now free hands feeling their way to around to the front of me. I dropped the loofah in shock and swatted his hands away. 

"You really suck at listening, has anyone ever told you that?" I growl quietly, looking over my shoulder at him. I felt my libido spark to life immediately, completely disregarding every single reason I'd listed just seconds before. His hair was lying flat against his forehead, stray strands clinging to his skin attractively. It didn't help that his face was flushed red or that there were beads of water rolling down his features. I felt my heart swoon as I noticed the water droplets adorning his long eyelashes. His long eyelashes that were framing the strikingly darkened pupils, making just how lustful he was very clear. I could literally feel my self-discipline slipping away the longer I looked at him.