Chapter 21:"S-Sans...?"

We went up through the next elevator and saved, after that we walked forward and entered the "New home". This place looked exactly like Toriel's home, but more grey and classy looking:" Whoa, this is cool. I knew the "New Home" Existed, but I didn't know how much similar it was to Toriel's home. Like every nook and cranny is the same, like wow!" I said excidetly, not sure of what else to say about it:" Uhh yeah... it is uhh, P-Pretty cool"Sci said with a stutter, which I assumed was normal so I shrugged it off as we walked around the house, picking up these key's, that were supposedly for the gate thingy that was blocking the way too the basement, which I assumed was where we needed to go. After we got the keys, we entered the basement and walked down the long hall way looking thing, we didn't encounter any monsters for some reason, the area was kinda black looking, which made me kinda worried but I kept going on with them until we reached the judgement hall. Which I then saved before the save star turned black about said it was corrupted... How strange... We then decided to walk forwards more until we saw... Sans? But.... this didn't look like sans anymore... he was different... this wasn't good... we all walked more and we all said the same thing before he looked at us with red eyes and a black flaming body with his hood up:" S-Sans...?" We all said at the same time before he looked at us all and smirked:" hehehe... kiddos..., and Sci... how are you all?... hehehe, i would assume scared at the moment... well... Y o u f u c k i n g s h o u l d b e.." He said, sounding kinda demonic. We just stared as he then shot us with a blaster, which us 3 ducked down and Sci stood there and blocked it with a wall of bones:" D.. Damn it... You guys stay back... I'll.... I'll handle him.."He had said, sounding quite shocked and nervous about the whole situation, but we listened to him and stayed back as they fought eachother... which lasted a long while before they were both tired out..., But, Sci suddenly in the blink of an eye, used the last of his energy to teleport behind Sans and Sedate him, which made him fall asleep after:"*Huff*...*puff*... D... Damn he was a challenge... I'll... I'll catch up with you guys... just... just go on ahead.."He said, clearly tired as we walked around the castle, not sure of what we would find in here, so we looked around and found the coffin room that Asgore had, which was along ass room. After that, we decided to go and look for Asgore... which we didn't find him in the throne room... but at the barrier, drinking tea with someone... I want sure who this was at first but I dec9ded to shrug it off as he then noticed us:" Ahh, hello children. I see you have made it, what a surprise. I don't want too eliminate you guys though, seeing as I've learned that not all of you guys are actually evil. I actually learned that from this little one here. She taught me quite a but and showed me how to make a 'special' kind of tea, it was called... (Beep) tea. Very tasty if I do say so myself."He patted the girls head and she turned to look at us:" Hello friends!!"She then said, and I immediately recognised who it was, which I then laughed a bit at this... Awesome.