Chapter 12: The Fish

I had gone to bed, after being drained of all my energy from fighting Papyrus, which was actually very hard if I can remember correctly. Papyrus had said he was gonna help me with my travels, which I thought was pretty awesome, seeing how strong he was and he was a puzzle master, so it made perfect Sense. I had slept for like 6 hours until I awoke to Kobe yelling at me:" HEY TRITON! WAKE THE FUCK UP YA DICKSHIT! OR I'LL SHOVE WEEDAJUANA IN YOUR MOUTH AND EYES!" I was so spooked I fell out of bed and onto my face:" Ow... Jesus piss Kobe your gonna wake up Bailey.."i said quietly, he then had a poker face and said:" Welp I'm off to bed. Byeeeee" He immediately fell asleep on the floor and i went back to bed. I then awoke to Bailey poking me, and I said:" Wha... What are you doing?" I asked, giggling at her and smiling before she said:" Poking you so that you wake up, you need to wake up nooooowwwww" I then yawned and got out of bed and stretched my arms, Kobe was still sleeping on the floor and I said:" He's like, passed out or some freaky shit." We both looked at him and then walked and eat breakfast, only for him to awake and walk over and say:" Hnnggghhh... What the shit are you goonies doing?" We laughed and I said:" Eating breakfast while you were passed out or whatever.He ate with us and we left for waterfall, I was kinda scared to meet Undyne, even though I knew she was nice. I assumed Kobe was thinking:" Oh what the fwuck is this shit? What da hell, I don't want to meet Undyne. She's a god damn fish who should be under the sea with Mr. Krabs or some shit." We reached the entrance to waterfall and we walked through, only to see Undyne standing at the top of a ledge, when suddenly Papyrus came to talk to her. So we just watched from inside the huge ass grass bush that was randomly there for no reason. He said:" CA-CAPTAIN UNDYNE! I'M HERE WITH MY DAILY SHIT-REPORT!" She looked at him and said:" Hmm... did you fight the human Papyrus...?" He started to sweat and said:" U-UHH... YES! I DID CAPTAIN!" She then asked:" Did you... capture them perhaps...?" He jumped up and sighed:" N-NO... CAPTAIN I REALLY TRIED... BUT IN THE END... I FUCKED UP... BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO HURT THEM, YOU SEE-" She looked at him and said:" Papyrus... you will help me capture this human... understood...?" He sighed:" I... I'LL "HELP" YOU IN ANYWAY I CAN..." He then walked away and we watched Undyne, then she aimed a spear directly at us and we kept silent as all piss. She then disappeared and we got up and walked forwards and a monster kid came out and said:" Woah!! You fuck sticks got her to look at you! Nice! I'll see you around!" He ran, fell over and ran away and was gone. We just blinked, dumbfounded and generally confused about what the fudge just happened.We walked forwards and I then saved. The save point his time said:" Knowing you could get mutilated by a fucking fish, makes you feel like a weak piece of shit. Your now filled with DETERMINATION ya cunt." I laughed and we all had a good chuckle before walking forwards more, we knew what could happen but we were DETERMINED to get to the end... no matter the cost... we would make it... and we held onto that notion...