Chapter 1: The letter

Your POV

I'm Y/N L/N, a half-blood. My father's a pureblood and my mother's a half-blood too. I still haven't got my letter yet and I'm waiting patiently. Not. My cousin keeps calling me a squib and something about my blood. Just because I'm not pure like him. Anyways, today was a family reunion. My father's side of the family to be exact. I got ready and went to greet everyone.

We were having our dinner. We were having a grand dinner that consists of turkey, several dishes of spaghetti and much more. I finished my dinner quickly and went to my current room. You see I'm at Warrick's house in America. He goes to Ilvermorny and brags about it. He's also 2 years older than me. As I was on the way there Warrick dragged me into a room.

"Hey squib, get your letter yet? You see this? It's the finest wand in the shop. Bet you won't even get one because you're as bad as no-majs." He said while twirling that stupid wand around. I was so tempted to snap it.

"Bet your mother's as bad as you. Ugly and stupid. Lucky she's not a squib." I growled and I heard the window smash.

Warrick looked slightly terrified but he tried to not show it. Dad walked in and saw the damage.

"What happened, bud? Who smashed the window?" He said while looking between us. Warrick pointed at me. He's such a bloody child.

"You can go, Warrick. I'm going to talk to Y/N." Warrick sneered at me while obeying my father.

"What happened?" He repeated again.

"I got angry and the window smashed." I said as innocently as possible. If there's one thing that will get me out of here is manipulation. Dad looked.....proud?

"Now don't tell your mother this, but in think you should have at least injured that brat." I looked at him strange as he winked.

"You're not, mad?"

"No, no son! I'm proud! Just remember to control your anger." With that he walked out leaving me to my thoughts.

======================================================
The following day

I woke up and went down for breakfast. My parents were already there. They were smiling with a letter in their hand. They gave it to me and I took it and read it. Before I knew it I was grinning from ear to ear.

I'm going to Hogwarts!

After breakfast we headed to Diagon Alley to buy my supplies. I've got my wand school supplies and books. All that's left is a pet. I headed in the pet shop and picked an eagle owl. I named him Oliver because of his olive shaped eyes. We headed back and all that's left is to wait!

A/N : I messed up on the chapters. Do you guys know how to fix it?