Part 4: Meeting Granger

Your POV

Over the summer my father thought me to become an animagus. We started the process and it should work by my forth year. My dad however is an unregistered animagi he learnt it during his school years. His form is a tiger to be exact as is his patronus. I also wrote a song for my mom on the guitar. A muggle thing I know but it's fun. I started playing when I was 8 and here I am now. The song was Count on Me. (Let's pretend there ain't no Bruno Mars and other singers in this story :)

It was the start of the second year. I watched the first years get sorted and start thinking about how I felt last year. I heard Draco (Yes we are on first name basis) talking about Potter's friend being a muggleborn. He started teasing her about being a mudblood. I was offended since my favourite aunt was a muggleborn. I told him off and he apologised.

Draco made it as a seeker on the Slytherin quidditch team and I made it as a chaser. I was the youngest chaser in the century I believe. (I made that up but I'm not sure if it's real). His dad also got us new brooms. The Nimbus 2001. One of my the newest brooms in the market.

The Gryffindors had booked the pitch to practice. However, we asked Snape to write a letter to get us to use it. I used my charms since I was one of the best students in potions even though it was only my second year. He did as said and we went to the pitch. On the way, we met the Gryffindors.

"Where you think you're going Flint?" Wood asked our qudditch captain.

"Quidditch practice" Wood looked at him funny.

"I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today-"

"Easy, Wood. I've got a note" Wood took a he note and read it out loud. Potters friends then came to join in.

" l, Professor Severus Snape, do hereby give the Slytherin team....permission to practice today, owing to the need to train their new Chaser and Seeker." The Gryffindors looked around for us.

"You've got a new Chaser and Seeker. Who?" We stepped out.

"Malfoy and L/N?"

"That's right" Draco replied.

"And that's not all that's new this year." I added as we showed our brooms.

"Those are Nimbus 2001 s. How did you get those?" Weasley asked baffled.

"A gift from Draco's father" Flint said.

"Still, how?" He asked again. How dumb can a weasel be?"

"With money, Weasley. Use your head- oh wait my apologies, it's empty." I said while he  looked livid.

"Yes, and Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best. " Draco replied smugly.

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent." Granger said.

"No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood." Draco spat while I glared at him. Granger looked like she was going to cry. Weasley then took out his wand.

"You'll pay for that one, Malfoy. Eat slugs!" The spell then backfired. A snooping first year went to take a picture before the trio took off.

We headed to the pitch and practiced. We headed to the pitch and started practicing. Draco thought me the tricks to flying last year and that is how I got on the team.I practiced with Flint and a few others. I learned the formations and the tricks. If you know what I mean.

We then went down to dinner and Potter wasn't there but his friends were. I finished my plate and walked down the corridor I was going to yell at Draco. As I walked down the corridor there were people gathered there I had barely seen the writing on the wall before we were all ushered to our dormitories. I still managed to read it. 'The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the heir  beware....