chapter 3 the party

So me and sabatian have not long finished decorating for the party.
So now we are making the food sabatians food dosent actually taste that bad. He is makeing most of the food and I am makeing a little bit of it and the drinks.

I had chosen shanpain for the party ceil and lizzys favourite drink. I don't care much for the drink my self as I only have taste for a human soul. So after we had finished with the decorations we went and told lizzy and ciel that we were done.

So they came down and had a look at. And they both loved it especially lizzy because it was something that they bothed liked it was pink and blue. The pink part for lizzy and the blue part for Cile.

About an hour or so the guests start to arrive. So once all the guest have arrived the party starts. Once it dose starts everyone is talking and having fun. A couple of the guests are drunk but I guests that's what happens at a party.

One of the guests (an older gentlemen) starts to flirt with one of the women. But she dosnt like it. So the latest escort (and younger man) comes over and starts to argue with the older man. So the older man throws wine and the other man. But ciel jumpes in the way. And then a bottle is thrown but I chach it.

So anyway after that I was standing with miss lizzy for the rest of the night. But being miss lizzys butler I wasn't wear what a normal butler would wear. I am wearing party clothing. So is sabatian. He had even asked me for a dance and I said "of course". So as we danced I felt something. It felt like my heart was going to jumped out of my chest.