marin's jealousy

Marin's pov
OK so now I am actually really jealous of (y/n). She stole sabatian away from me. It's not fair I love him I should have gotten a chance. I hate her. I hate her.

So anyway as I'm walking down the hall is see (y/n) with lady Elizabeth. Why is she always with the people I care about. Then a few minutes later I find out she is lady Elizabeth butler. How is someone like her a butler. Especially for someone like lady Elizabeth.

(Y/n) pov
Evertime I pass marin she gives me this death look. What have I done I wanna know. I am going to ask her after I have finished doing what u need to.

(After they have finished because I am lazy).

So I go up to marin and ask her
"Hey marin"
"WHAT"
Oh she made me jump she made a demon jump.
"Why are u mad at me"
"BECAUSE U STOLE SABATIAN FROM ME THAT'S WHY "
"That's not my fault he chose me marin is"
"HE IS AND WILL BE MINE YOU BITCH"

I was about to shout back at her but then I heard a voice from the door way.
"Marin you do not talk to her like that"
It was sabatian ceil and lady lizzy. Marin's is going to be in big big trouble with Lord ciel and lady lizzy. Especially lord ciel because she works for him and he thinks that all of his workers should be nice to everyone. She actually gives me a look that could kill a human but I'm not human so.