15

"i'm feeling so energetic" jihoon hums, on his way to the mall. why? he claims he needed to replace one of his pastel hoodies because there was a hole in it. 

"wah, if i could not run into hana and her boyfriend it'd be great" he fantasizes sarcastically. 

he reaches his favourite store, looking at the selection of hoodies because it's the only thing he wears anyway.

he hums as if deep in thought, deciding between blue and pink. 

"pink it is" 

jihoon starts to search for his size. "maybe i can get the blue for woojin, we can match" he mumbles to himself. searching for woojin's size this time, he purchases the items and leaves the store. 

he walks by a couple talking happily. taking a few steps, he stops and turns back abruptly.

"eh, isn't that the jinyoung guy hana's dating? the heck? why is he with another girl?" his eyebrows crease in confusion. the couple takes a turn at the corner giving jihoon a perfect view of jinyoung's side profile, finally coming to conclusion.

"it's definitely jinyoung. i'm confused. but is it for me to pry into?" jihoon asks himself. 

"did they.. break up?" 

he pauses, shaking his head. "it's none of my business" 

"where should i go now?" he wonders, sitting at some chairs in the mall. he sighs, taking a look around. he notices a flier with cats printed on them. attracting his attention, he walks over to it, taking a closer look. 

"cat cafe? there's a cat cafe here now?" 

he goes to the top floor, looking for the cat cafe. finding it at the east end, a smile lights on his lips as he approaches the rather big cafe. the front walls were made with glass and oak wood linings. the inside was aesthetically pleasing with dark wooden tables and chairs, some birch wood platforms and soft rugs around the place. 

however, when he spots something he pauses. 

he sees on the ground surrounded by hundreds of cats, hana. 

but someone else with her. 

hello happy sunday n_n