22

"woojin, for the last god damn time could you stop making fun of my football skills?"

"i cant help that your dumb ass cant do sports"

jihoon glares at woojin, stopping himself from digging through his locker. woojin gives a taunting innocent smile, making jihoon look back into his locker. 

"wow wait is that the hana girl"

"no you're hallucinating"

"for real, she's by herself"

jihoon sighs, looking up from his locker. he sees hana walking by herself, greeting people on the way. he avoids her gaze, looking back into his locker.

"fucking coward, man up jihoon"

"liSTEN"

jihoon snaps, grabbing woojin by the collar while woojin smirks, knowing jihoon wont do anything.

"hi jihoon"

jihoon's gaze travels to the voice beside him. seeing hana smiling at him. 

"h-hi"

she lets out a small chuckle, giving him a wave and walking away. jihoon's gaze follows the silhouette of her back until it disappears into the corner.

"woi, wink boy jihoon ! she's gone already"

the boy looks down at his friend that's collar is still in his grip before back at the corner hana disappeared into. 

"love struck dumb ass"

"woojin for like maybe 2 god damn seconds could you like shut up"

woojin was released from jihoon's grip. he straightens his collar before giving jihoon a light shove in the shoulder. the force strong enough to make him stumble but not fall.

"don't spend your whole life only looking okay? i'm going to class, bye"

jihoon was left walking by himself in the empty hallways. his hands tucked in the large padded jacket on his body, he lets out a sigh.

"why dont the teacher make me do more of their trash" he says sarcastically. 

"jihoon?"

he cranes his neck to look back to see hana walking towards him. he freezes, his breath caught in his throat, he doesnt know what to do. 

"hana? what's up?" he says coolly, in attempt to make himself seem as though he's not nervous.  

"why are you going back so late?"

"i could ask the same for you"

once hana steps in front of jihoon, he notices that he has to look down at her, finding the height difference rather cute.

"teacher told me to run some errands, come on, let's walk to the gate together"

"..sure"

surprisingly, it didnt feel too awkward. 

"wont daehwi get mad at you for being with me? he wont even let me breathe the same air as you"

"well he's not here now is he? plus, i'm giving you a chance, appreciate it"

"with all my heart, yeah of course"

hana smiles, averting her gaze to the ground. distracted by some thoughts, hana trips over literally nothing clumsily. 

"hey whoa-"

jihoon grabs her by the shoulders before she falls. standing a bit too close for comfort, hana has her hands pushed against jihoon's chest. they look at each other for a moment, getting a sense of dejavu, remembering the first time they've met. 

this time however, hana is looking directly at him. 

he stares at her, his pupils wavering. the two dont move, staying in the position. jihoon unconsciously looks down at her lips. noticing, hana quickly pulls away from his grip. 

"s-sorry, i'm so clumsy haha"

"n-no, it's totally fine. let's just go"

they walk to the gate in silence, the atmosphere awkward. he curses at himself for making it that way. 

"that was awkward"

"yeah, i know-" hana chuckles. 

"oh? daniel !"  

jihoon looks over to the direction hana ran off to, to see that daniel guy she's with a lot. his fingers curl into fists as he watches hana smile at him sweetly. 

"why are you here?"

"jisung said he wanted me to get you, he didnt want you to walk"

jihoon clicks his tongue and looks to the side i jealousy, tucking his hands into his pockets.

"uhm well, bye jihoon, i'm heading first"

"alright, bye. stay safe"

the jealous boy looks over at daniel, giving him a nod of acknowledgement. he watches the girl get on the motorcycle behind the well built male, putting on a helmet and leaving. 

once they leave, a voice calls out to the brown haired boy. 

"park jihoon"

his eyebrows crease in confusion, he looks back to see one of the female schoolmates standing there. 

"what do you want joohyun?"

joohyun walks up to jihoon, with uninterested eyes, he looks down at the female student.

"i see you with that song hana girl. why her? she's not even pretty. i'm even prettier than her"

"does it even matter when she's the most beautiful girl in my eyes?"

joohyun clicks her tongue, holding jihoon by the shoulders, catching him off guard. she backs him up into the wall beside the gate. 

the irked boy holds himself back from shoving her away. 

joohyun looks at jihoon with desperation in her eyes, she begs.

"please just, date me"

jihoon finally gives her a gentle shove on the shoulders, her grip loosening from his arms as he lets out an annoyed sigh. he makes distance between them before giving her a small glare.

"please, i'm not in the mood to pretend i like you today" 

 joohyun isnt important in this story you can like ignore her she's gonna disappear in 2 chapters bc im not good at maintaining characters lmao

how was your day