three

short omg I'm sorry 

------------------------

{Gaga's POV}

"Lets party bitches." I say, as Bobby puts his arm around me and I put my hands around Brandons neck. We smile for a picture as Elle tells us to pose.

"SO CUTE!" Elle says, checking the photo. "So what'd you say about language?" Elle raises an eyebrow at me, referring to my use of 'bitches'.

"I'm an adult, sassy pants." I say, grabbing my phone. "Posting this." I say, looking at the amazing photo (see above) "Elle, do you want anything to drink? Bobby was about to go order some." I ask, seeing Elle play with the hem of her dress.

"Yes. Vodka on the rocks." Elle says, looking at Bobby and smiling.

"Um...think again, missy." I say, wiping an eyelash from her cheek. 

"Fine. Water please. No lemon." She rolls her eyes and checks her phone. 

"Baby, you aren't even 17 yet and you're trying to drink. That scares me." I say, putting my hand on her shoulder.

"You drank at my age." She says, wriggling from my grasp.

"Yeah and it was a mistake. I should've waited. Its illegal and dangerous." I say, pushing a strand of hair from her face. She blinks then looks at me, eyes sparkling.

"I've already drank before though. You let me have some of your champagne one time and then you let me try your wine and also you gave me a vodka shot." She says.

"I was drunk when I let you take a shot. The champagne was New Years and it was like 3 sips and the wine was 1 sip on Christmas dinner and you didn't even like it." I say, stroking her hair as she leans on me.

"I wanna try beer." She laughs.

"Its kinda nasty to be honest." I say, looking down at her head on my chest. Bobby comes back with the drinks. A margarita for me, Heineken for him, and water for Elle. Brandon walks behind him carrying two cokes and some rum.

"Can I try that?" Elle sips her water then points at my margarita in my hands. I look at her then at the margarita. I roll my eyes and hand it to her.

"THREE SIPS MAX!" I point my finger at her as she tastes it.

"Its actually not that bad." She sips again, smiling and looking at me.

"One more, Elle." I say, trying not to laugh at the funny expression on her face. She sips again then hands the drink back. 

"Yum. Can't wait to buy those with my fake I.D." She laughs and I playfully slap her arm.

"ELLE MONET RONNIE GERMANOTTA!" 

"Kidding, mom." She says, as I grab her hand.

-------------------------------------------------

{Elle's POV}

"Elle!" I hear my name yelled as we walk into Joanne Trattoria. I turn and see my family with open arms. 

"Natali!" I scream, running straight into my aunts arms.

"Missed you, baby. How's everything?" She rubs my back as she squeezes me tight.

"Fine. But I don't want to talk about life right now. Its PARTY time!" 

Almost as if on cue, grandma Cynthia walks out of the kitchen with a birthday cake.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEFANI!" She says, putting the cake on the table in front of my mom.

"Aw mom! You didn't have to!" She blushes and puts her arms around Cynthia. She looks genuinely happy for once.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear momma, happy birthday to you." I sing, as everyone else sings Stefani, instead of mom. I hug her as she blows out the candles and closes her eyes.

"What'd you wish for, love?" Asks a man as we all turn around toward the door.

"Luc...." Gaga says, her eyes wide.