four

this chapter contains sex so...yeah...be aware....

ps insert luc instead of Finn lol

---------------------

(FLASHBACK)

"I love you, Luc. I for real do." I said, sitting next to him in a bar as he sipped his drink.

"I love you, Stefani. You complete me." He slurs, kissing me passionately. I'm way younger than him but I can feel the connection when we kiss.

"How old did you say you were again?" He says, pulling back for a moment to speak then resuming the kid

"15." I moan as his hand travels up my dress. 

"And you like older men?" He says, hinting at his age.

"Of course. But you couldn't be any older than 19." 

"I'm 20. But does it matter?" He continues to kiss me then my neck. I feel his hands touch me under my dress and I bitty lip. "Come to my apartment." He whispers in my ear, and without thinking, I nod. We basically run out of the bar and he pushes me up against a brick wall in an ally. He grinds against my waist and I feel how hard he is.

"Damn." I moan. He breathes heavily in my neck and continues to basically carry me to his apartment. Once we arrive he unlocks the door and pushes it closed with his foot, shoving me inside. He pushes me up against the wall again and starts to unzip my dress.

"Fuck Luc..." I moan, taking his shirt off. Once he undresses me he unclips my bra and begins to play with my chest.

"I want you to scream." He begins to play with me as his hands slither down my panties.

"Make me..." I sigh, rolling my eyes back in pleasure. He laugh-growls and drags me to his bedroom throwing me on the bed. He turns me around and slaps my ass. I feel how hard he is as he bends over me and whispers in my ear.

"Beg, princess." He growls.

"P-please Luc...Fuck me so hard..." I moan, as he inserts a finger inside me. I scream in pleasure which makes him go faster. He stops and turns me around again. He begins to unbutton his pants and I bite my lip. 

"God you're so hot." He says, positioning himself over me. Before I even have time to reply, I feel extreme pressure in my hips. I moan and jump a little, not expecting the extreme wave of pleasure that goes over me. He thrusts deeper and faster and harder as I scream and hold his shoulders. I see the expression on his face which just turns me on even more.

"D-daddy...." I mutter.

"Ohhhh fuckkkk say that again..." He starts to get sloppy.

"Daddy yes....harder." I moan as I feel him slow. Before I know what happened, he moans so loud and thrusts so deep. I feel something warm enter my body.

"LUC...LUC DID YOU JUST...." I start to panic as he continues to thrust until he relaxes and falls on me.

"Damn baby...that was....amazing." He mutters.

"LUC DID YOU JUST CUM INSIDE OF ME?" I say, pushing him off me. He looks at me.

"Yeah so?" He says, rolling onto his back and looking at me.

"LUC WHAT IF I GET PREGNANT!" I scream. I feel dizzy. I run to his bathroom and splash water on my face. 

"Its fine. You won't. Just like take the pill or something." He says, squeezing my butt as he walks to the toilet and begins to piss.

"Luc I can't I don't have that."

"Calm down, bitch. I'll get it." 

-------------------------------------

"Luc...Luc I need the pill did you get it." I say into the phone as I sit on my bed whispering so my parents don't hear.

"About that...I'm broke." He says. My stomach drops.

"LUC WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?" 

"Just..I dunno. I doubt you'll get pregnant. It doesn't always happen. Just..I don't know. Take care of it."

He hangs up. I throw my phone across the room and sob into my pillow.