25 - Announcement

One week later...

Jane's POV

"I think we should tell Mike," I say to Luke as we sit on the lounge room waiting for Liz and Andrew to come home with KFC lunch. "He just thinks that I'm spending a lot of time with you because I like you."

Luke's neck bent to look down at me as I laid me head in his lap. I was wearing his shirt and his chest was bare. We hadn't done anything all day because it quite cold because of the rain, so it was a movie day. "I know Janey. And I think so too. How about we tell him tonight?"

"Can we have dinner with him?"

"That's exactly what I was thinking. But Jane," he paused. And I stared straight into his blue crystal eyes whilst I lay on my head in his lap. "I think we need to do something first."

Luke's POV

I didn't tell Jane where I was taking her, I told her to get dress and so she got dressed in one of my jumpers and the ripped skinny jeans that she brought over.

I got a black shirt on and slipped my dirty converses on. I waited for Jane to do her make up in the mirror and I brushed her now short hair and she put it up in a tiny bun, curls still hanging on her face. "You're beautiful, you know that?"

She smiled at me in the mirror. She was about a head and a half shorter than me and I looked at her and smirked. "Yeah?" she asked.

"Yeah baby, you don't need make up."

"I think so. Plus, I haven't worn it in ages because... you know."

"I know." She sighed and placed down her mascara and turned to look up at me. I looked down at her with a wide smile. "I love you, Janey." I said softly.

"I love you too." She giggled, "So where's Prince Charming taking me?"

"Well I did promise you, didn't I?

"Promise me what?"

I winked at her and started to walk out of the bathroom, "you'll find out."

Jane's POV

"Jane are you ready, baby?" I heard Luke's voice from the other side of the house, probably he was standing at the front door waiting for me to hurry up and put my shoes on. Eventually, the suckers got on and so I stood up from his unmade bed, which was so familiar to me now; this was like my bedroom as well now.

I sighed and walked out of his bedroom, and cried aloud, "uh yeah." And walked to the left and then left again, and then down the hallway, to see Luke waiting at the front door like I guessed he would be. "Are you going to tell me where we were going?" I moped; I hated the keeping of the secrets and surprises. I just wanted to know!

Luke laughed at me, "No, Janey baby, it's a surprise!"

"Can you at least tell me if I'm okay for the location of the surprise?"

"Yes baby," he walked at me and placed one of his large hands on my cheek. He looked straight in my eyes, "you look beautiful. You look beautiful any time of day. You look beautiful when asleep, and you look beautiful when mad. You're stunning, Jane." And then he kissed me on the forehead and I giggled as it tickled. "Okay?" he put his hand out for me to take it.

And then I smiled widely; I was madly in love, and so I believed him, "okay." And we walked to the car, locking the door behind us. I was essentially excited for the surprise. What could it be?

Ashton's POV

"Hello?" I answered the phone boredly, and really, unemotionally. The caller ID was Teddy. I wondered why he was calling. Probably trying to find out the next time we are going to play at the housing, as the offer still stood... I just didn't know what to say to him - I haven't talk to Luke in weeks, he said he need space and so I gave him that, though, I had heard from Mike that Jane was looking after him, so that was good. I was glad. She was a nice girl. I was wrong about her.

I haven't spoken to Mike in several days, though the last time I did, he told me that he was helping Ella - Calum's fiancée because she was pregnant and didn't know what to do with her. I didn't know if he knew if she was going to keep the boy or not but I hoped so because Calum would of wanted that. But I knew that it would also be hard for her because the father of her baby... wasn't there anymore to support her. But at least she had Mike, right?

"Hey, Ashton, this is Teddy."

"Uh hey, yeah, what's up?"

"I was just calling - this isn't about a gig at the housing, though I hoped that you would before, well... - I called to tell you that a space opened up in Sydney, Lady Gaga dropped out and your fans want you there! So if you wanted, you boys can go on Tour with the biggest names right now, Rihanna, Jay-Z, even One Direction will be there. This would be I chance to get up there again, I know thing have been terrible right now, but this would be the big break you have, to get pumped again. You know?"

I was astonished with now words. Tour? A real tour? That even starts in our own back yard! We were in Queensland right now, living the life of the hot climate, we have been living here with our families for four months now, as we never had lived here before and we have always wanted to - but Sydney was were 5 Seconds of Summer started. I would love to back home, once again!

And tour with the biggest celebrities like Rihanna and Jay-Z would be totally awesome and the fact that we were the next in line after Lady Gaga is fantastic - our fans must want to see 5SOS back together real bad. This was a sign, I tell you. I real sign. This could change anything.

I needed to tell the boys.

"Hello?" Teddy's voice interrupted my thoughts. Stuff it; I couldn't stop thinking about the amazing possibilities that could happen if we took this tour with these people! This could put as back in the game for good!

"We're in." I said.

.....