'To Stay Or Not To Stay' (Nathan x Castiel)

This is a Male!Reader x Castiel imagine, requested by ProfessionalFwoosh.
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to try something new! 😎

____________________

You were suddenly zapped to the Bunker, and the fact that everything was calm and quiet was unsettling.

You were hunting a Djinn and the last thing you remember was-

Oh crap. I'm in a dream, You thought.

All of your sudden calmness slowly drifted away, replaced by a cold fear that you could be stuck here forever.

But you know that you're in a dream so isn't that enough to help you get out-

"Hi Nathan," You turned around quickly, not expecting to find Castiel walking towards you. He had a small smile plastered to his face and he hugged you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

You bit your lip, extremely confused about why he was acting like this around you. "I've told you that you need rest. Walking around like this at this time... It isn't healthy for you," He whispered and you felt your cheeks get a little hot, "I l-love you and I don't want you being consumed by grief."

You pulled away and looked at him, puzzled, with a housand questions racing in your mind, "Wait you love me?"

"No, wait... W-Why would I be in grief?" You questioned and he looked at you with pity.

"Nate..." He sighed, "It's um, I-I... You don't remember what happened?" You shook your head, completely unaware about anything and he furrowed your eyebrows.

"I think we should take you to the doctor-"

"Cas what happened?" You repeated and he took a deep breath, looking straight into your dark brown eyes.

"Sam and Dean are dead. They got killed on the Djinn hunt and I got you out. Now we're here and I'm looking out for you," He explained and you backed away slowly.

"Wh-What? No... That's not possible! This is the dream, they can't be dead in real life!" You sort of exclaimed and Cas sighed.

"Nate, I thought we got over that whole 'this is a dream' thing," Castiel said and you suddenly went into rage.

"Woah woah woah, you're saying this is real so since when do you call me 'sweetheart'?!" You yell and he attempted to embrace you but you stopped him.

"I love you Nathan, don't tell me you've forgotten that," Castiel said and you softened. You've liked him for a while now but you couldn't accept the fact that you're in a relationship with him all of a sudden.

"I-I..."

"Come one let's go-"

"Have I really forgotten everything?" You asked sorrowfully and he frowned. He stepped closer to you and held your hands, "We'll talk about this tomorrow. Let's go rest for now and in the morning, after I make your favourite pancakes, we'll sort it out. Anyways, I can't sleep when you're not there next to me."