#Flannel4Lyf (Destiel)

Idea suggested by BlueShadow_ME. Thank you!!
(Destiel energises my soul)

Lol but Cas looks so turned on in that gif tho 😂😂

____________________

Sam looked around the kitchen, searching for his fitness cereal, after going for a his morning jog outdoors. He scanveged through the cupboards, frowning when he found the box completely empty.

"Supply run, it's Dean's turn now," He breathed out and aced his hands on his hips while thinking about what to eat instead.

"Hello Sam."

He turned back to find Castiel standing in the doorway, then walking in and looking into the refrigerator, presumably to eat something...

Wait.

Angels don't eat, they don't need to.

"Uh hi Cas, what are you doing?" He eyed the Angel, in a dilemma of whether to question why he was scanning the fridge or why in the world was he wearing different clothes, Dean's flannel.

"I'm looking for something edible."

"Okay but... Why? You don't eat."

"Oh u-um," Cas stood up straight all of a sudden, "I uh, Dean forced me to get something for him. He's a little... grumpy today."

Sam raised an eyebrow, not sure about how Castiel was acting. "Does your trenchcoat need washing?" He asked, then walked over to the coffee pot to make himself a cup.

"What?" Cas glanced at himself then nodded quickly, "Oh y-yeah, yes it does. Dean gave me a spare shirt." The Angel quickly took a piece of leftover pie and rushed out of the kitchen.

Sam didn't know what to conclude from this awkward and peculiar encounter. He's never seen Castiel wear anything but his signature clothing, or happily help Dean out with getting anything, much less get pie.

Sam thought for a moment then shrugged it off, continuing his search for much needed breakfast.

*****

3 days later...

He eyed them whenever they entered and were in the library. Something was up with them and Sam was determined to figure it out.

For the past few days Castiel and Dean have been spending some time together and Cas is strangely attached to Dean's wardrobe, wearing his jackets or his flannel.

Is that normal? Are they-No they wouldn't be, Sam thought, All those women... and all this time. I would have found out. He's probably just trying on something new. Cas did mention that his coat had some holes and his suit was-